Welcome To aBlackWeb

ThunderCats Coming Back To Cartoon Network

i think people assume that the people who grew up with these cartoons wouldnt be checking for them now that we, for the most part, have families, full time jobs, etc...but thats just not true

you can still take an iconic work of art like this, tweak...emphasis on tweak, and still make a great cartoon that still appeals to the older generation, while ushering in a new wave of fans at the same time.

They just ruining our childhood.

I liked the reboot they did years ago but then they just stopped right when it was hitting it's stride

Cuz folks aint watch it. Honestly as much as folks pretend like they got nostalgia they not tuning in to re made cartoons like that. Folks wasnt deep enough to support teen titans or the thundercats remake from 2011. Its still mainly kids watching it and kids dont give a fuck.

i think people assume that the people who grew up with these cartoons wouldnt be checking for them now that we, for the most part, have families, full time jobs, etc...but thats just not true

you can still take an iconic work of art like this, tweak...emphasis on tweak, and still make a great cartoon that still appeals to the older generation, while ushering in a new wave of fans at the same time.

That sounds good but enough of us arent watching.

That sounds good but enough of us arent watching.
I'll watch, just not on traditional mediums

Netflix or something similar so I can binge when I do have the time. I'm not watching live week to week anymore.

Nope this looks bad. They did good with the reboot a few years ago & should of stuck with it. Leave Thundercats alone. This ain’t Steven Universe it’s fuckin Thundercats.

Nope this looks bad. They did good with the reboot a few years ago & should of stuck with it. Leave Thundercats alone. This ain’t Steven Universe it’s fuckin Thundercats.
People didn't support that show with views so they use that as an excuse to make things like these.

I'll watch, just not on traditional mediums

Netflix or something similar so I can binge when I do have the time. I'm not watching live week to week anymore.

This might be the issue. The show's we wanna watch, we're watching. But many of us know how to find sources that don't tap our pockets or register on Nielsen. They don't get the views, or the money so they target the kids who arent savvy enough to use Kodi and their parents who can't be bothered with hooking up a Firestick but will be quick to buy that t-shirt or action figure with their child's favorite cartoon character on it.

Back