Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW @thumbalinaxxx ~ She’s Dynamite🧨

So I’m spend money an not make nothing off it I got her blow job videos cim video facial backshots but you know what I got y’all I don’t understand free go pay the 50 per video 75 per video the 150 per video I was just charging 10 funky ass dollars n yall could do what ya want but I’ll keep the moanin an scream pounding videos to myself cool

So I’m spend money an not make nothing off it I got her blow job videos cim video facial backshots but you know what I got y’all I don’t understand free go pay the 50 per video 75 per video the 150 per video I was just charging 10 funky ass dollars n yall could do what ya want but I’ll keep the moanin an scream pounding videos to myself cool

Niggas is on here cuz we don’t feel like paying. What’s hard about understanding this?

Brotha if you charging to share no1 is paying. If you feel you should be paid, I respect that, but on this site it ain't happening and has never happen. This thread will die and some other female will take her place.

Who told you to spend your money? If you thought you were gonna make bank off reselling a shawty’s onlyfans then you need to explore new avenues my friend. This ain’t the site for buyers + that shit end up being leaked either way

Back