Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Thug Motivation 101 15 year anniversary appreciation thread

Hater Hearst Helmsley

I AM THE GAME
Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 is the major label debut studio album by American rapper Young Jeezy. It was released on July 26, 2005, by his indie record label Corporate Thugz, under the distribution from Def Jam. On the UK's album release, it features the remixed version of "Go Crazy", featuring guest appearance from rapper Jay-Z.

The album was supported by four singles: "And Then What" featuring Mannie Fresh, "Soul Survivor" featuring Akon, "Go Crazy" and "My Hood". The album debuted at number two on the Billboard 200, selling 172,000 copies in the first week. The album was certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).

1595781293744.jpeg

Wasn't a big fan when he first came out but damn!!!!the clubs would play damn near every track off this album..off top only other album i know played like that was gangsta muzik

Just seen beanie siegel suggest a jeezy vs ross versuz and say t.i. aint fucking with ross....does either t.i. or ross have a track fucking with trap or die

MF classic. Man what a time that was...Everybody was bangin this album. Shit was everywhere.

It also gave Trap music a signature sound. This what got a lot of people in to producing.

I remember kids getting suspended from school for wearing those snowman T shirts. lol.

Shit still bang 15 calendars later. Ain't gon be a time like that again.

I was living in New Jersey when TM 101 dropped and I'd ave to admit Hot 97 played Go Crazy (remix) , And Then What, and Trap Star in heavy rotation.

Back