Welcome To aBlackWeb

Throwing hands with your parents

Have you ever had to do this? What was the reason? How has it impacted your relationship with them or your kids now if you have them?

My pops always figured we would end up fighting. My grandfather got into a fight with my great grandfather. My pops got into it with his father. Both of my uncles got into it with their fathers.

It never happened with me and him but it did with my stepfather when I was 17. He got lumped up 'cause I had a weapon in my hand (my lil sister's metal baton), but after it was over he made it out like he could have hurt me blah, blah, blah... I'm lookin at his ass like "Nigga go put some peroxide on your head and keep it moving."

Mane as bad as I was I didn't want them problems with my mom or dad. Once I hit that certain age my dad was like no more belts he was taking me outside and treating me like a man. After that I straightened up real quick

Yes

But since I've already told a story today about a crackhead teaching me how to ride a bike, I've hit my quota for disfunctional childhood stories for the day

I almsot did once, i was like 16 yrs old
My dad use to be a alcoholic and he was running his mouth so i stepped up to him
Told him stfu or ima slap him upside his head

What's the back story here

Last fight I was in actually. Just a few years ago.

So my dad owns a store and in the same building there was an office a taxi company worked out of. Their manager was this big as white dude. Dude got to be 6'4 minimum.

So im at my dads store but im on the other side. This dude comes with 4 other people to buy something. I dont know what happens but the big dude and my pops get to shouting outside the store.

Out of nowhere I see dude push my dad.

I run over and deck dude right on the jaw. His big ass takes a goofy ass swing at me and misses and I two piece him and he staggers back.

By then my pops drops one of the dudes trying to hold him back and rushes in and now we got the big dude down and we kicking him.

One dude came to breat it up and I dropped him before the other three dudes finally pulled me and my pops off dude.

Now im not saying we beat them 2 on 5. Put of the 5 the 1 dude started the fight and got fucked up bad, my dad pused one of the dudes trying to hold him back down, and I hooked off on one of them but they were just dudes working for the big dude. Im sure if they really had his back we would have got fucked up.

When it was all said and done my pops sonned me and told him he was proud of how we fucked him up.

And funny to say but till this day I have no idea what the big dude and my pops even argued about.

I just know that he tried my pops and got fucked up.

Beat the shit outta my step dad twice. The 1st time I was an 8th grader so it wasnt as bad but I swole his face up. The second and last time I was round 22-23. Whooped his ass from the back room to out the front door to across the street.

When the cops pulled up i had him sitting on the curb slapping the shit out of him. They asked what was going on, I said this nigga put his hands on my moms. They snatched him up and threw him in the car.

Footage of AZTG w his pops

tenor.gif

Last fight I was in actually. Just a few years ago.

So my dad owns a store and in the same building there was an office a taxi company worked out of. Their manager was this big as white dude. Dude got to be 6'4 minimum.

So im at my dads store but im on the other side. This dude comes with 4 other people to buy something. I dont know what happens but the big dude and my pops get to shouting outside the store.

Out of nowhere I see dude push my dad.

I run over and deck dude right on the jaw. His big ass takes a goofy ass swing at me and misses and I two piece him and he staggers back.

By then my pops drops one of the dudes trying to hold him back and rushes in and now we got the big dude down and we kicking him.

One dude came to breat it up and I dropped him before the other three dudes finally pulled me and my pops off dude.

Now im not saying we beat them 2 on 5. Put of the 5 the 1 dude started the fight and got fucked up bad, my dad pused one of the dudes trying to hold him back down, and I hooked off on one of them but they were just dudes working for the big dude. Im sure if they really had his back we would have got fucked up.

When it was all said and done my pops sonned me and told him he was proud of how we fucked him up.
U were hitting people u knew were just trying to break it up...smh, damn Turkish

Mane as bad as I was I didn't want them problems with my mom or dad. Once I hit that certain age my dad was like no more belts he was taking me outside and treating me like a man. After that I straightened up real quick

I got that same convo...he was like nah...no more belts and just held his fists up..
You got it..

Back