Welcome To aBlackWeb

Throw Ya Rollies In The Sky

What u marry her for then..just to have some ass on reserve? You don't gotta marry a chick for that. Why would you legally binding yourself to a chick that has no personlity and doesn't want or need you for anything?

Would you go into business with a business partner that doesn't need to be your partner, and brings no business savy to the table? What would be the purpose of it?
they call that a silent partner.
and it could be a way to save your business if you trust the person but thats some other shit.

bruh,.....everything aint for everybody.
everyone is not a extrovert and everyone doesnt want an extrovert.

we all have flaws......and one aint better than another.

you just need to be entertained and need to be stimulated by conversation.....but what if she talks alot but talks about nothing?

you think talking cant be boring to some?

How is talking boring?

Its not the talking thats boring it's what she's talking about. Primarily about shit like that lacks any substance. Like what if every thread on here was a shaderoom thread. And no post lead to the reason of anything, its just pure gossip and entertaining the gossip. To me, personally that's boring, ion really give that much a fuck about Fab and Emily B to hold a entire convo about it.

Its not the talking thats boring it's what she's talking about. Primarily about shit like that lacks any substance. Like what if every thread on here was a shaderoom thread. And no post lead to the reason of anything, its just pure gossip and entertaining the gossip. To me, personally that's boring, ion really give that much a fuck about Fab and Emily B to hold a entire convo about it.
I see what you’re saying. To be honest I don’t know why I asked that because I’ve talked to A LOT of boring ass people and cut that shit immediately.

So to answer the real question, how do you deal with a boring mf. You don’t. Idgaf how bad you want the pussy, it’s more unboring pussy out there.

I see what you’re saying. To be honest I don’t know why I asked that because I’ve talked to A LOT of boring ass people and cut that shit immediately.

So to answer the real question, how do you deal with a boring mf. You don’t. Idgaf how bad you want the pussy, it’s more unboring pussy out there.
I think ur over estimating the percentages on the non boring side.

ask them about themselves and make jokes out of it.....like basically roast their boring ass but in a playful way lol

Boring is subjective too.

very true

im boring now to the young media head chicks....I cant keep up

tried talking to a few on POF.....trying to decipher whole messages made of emojis and shit, it was fucking me up.....my old ass writing complete sentences, which im sure threw them tf off lol.....that and I didnt respond quick enough....im not one of them people that walks around with my neck bent and face in the phone all day....so I'd get like 4 messages back to back within 15 mins and then go to respond and im blocked lmao

Back