Welcome To aBlackWeb

Throw Ya Rollies In The Sky

Allergens

Me I'm Supa Fly
Yo..all you true playas out there. All you macs out there. All you niggaz wit the high shot percentage.

How do you spend time around a chick that ain't got shit to talk about? What do you do? How do you ignore her long enough to get the pussy?

I know most of yall niggaz come from the IC, where niggaz don't fuck no bitch that don't got the body of Beyonce, and the personality of a queen..

"riight"

But real talk, how do y'all push through with women who have the personality of wood when it comes to talking about some shit?

marry her....

shit....she aint never gonna complain or ask for shit

So your definition of a perfect woman is one that doesn't ask for anything or complains about anything?

There no such thing as a woman that wants nothing and needs nothing, and is wife material at the same time.

elephant in the room

but what does the thread title supposed to mean?

What does this have to do with rolexes?

Do somethin that doesnt require lots of talk.

Show, movie, game, festival, concert, bowling, bar.

Or even say shit that u know will go over her head to entertain yourself.

So your definition of a perfect woman is one that doesn't ask for anything or complains about anything?

There no such thing as a woman that wants nothing and needs nothing, and is wife material at the same time.
so you telling me you are ok with complaining and asking for everything?

thats the woman you would marry?

ya know....

a woman can get anything she wants....most just want to keep their money and allow you to buy things for them without returning the favor outside of giving you the same ass you already had.

alot of dudes want peace after a long day or dealing with foolishness in the world. and if you can entertain yourself and yall can at least have small talk....i dont see what the problem is

@AP...cause I ain't about to address no nigga as Beef

giphy (14).gif

Where all my Tru playas at, throw ya Rollies in da sky

so you telling me you are ok with complaining and asking for everything?

thats the woman you would marry?

ya know....

a woman can get anything she wants....most just want to keep their money and allow you to buy things for them without returning the favor outside of giving you the same ass you already had.

alot of dudes want peace after a long day or dealing with foolishness in the world. and if you can entertain yourself and yall can at least have small talk....i dont see what the problem is

What u marry her for then..just to have some ass on reserve? You don't gotta marry a chick for that. Why would you legally binding yourself to a chick that has no personlity and doesn't want or need you for anything?

Would you go into business with a business partner that doesn't need to be your partner, and brings no business savy to the table? What would be the purpose of it?

@AP...cause I ain't about to address no nigga as Beef

View attachment 51580

Where all my Tru playas at, throw ya Rollies in da sky
i know where it comes from

im trying to figure out the relevance to the thread topic at hand

before i clicked inside, i thought this was a record store thread based on the title

Back