Welcome To aBlackWeb

Three black women checked out of their Airbnb rental. Then someone called the police on them

if i was gonna break into someone’s house to steal some shit
1. luggage would be the last thing i’d take
2. i wouldn’t leave through the front door in broad daylight

How long has that house been an air bnb? How many white people have stayed there? How many white residents of that house have had the policed called on them when they were leaving with THEIR luggage?

Answer those truthfully and it may not be a race issue

Yeah, plus the chick said she made the call because they didn't smile at her or acknowledge her. There was more to it than she didn't just recognize them.

That said, we do need to hear the full 911 call though. Because if all she really said was that there was some strange people across the street that aren't smiling at her, then race might be involved, but she was still kinda in her right. However, the cops claimed she said there were some black people across the street stealing shit. If that's true, then she is a racist piece of shit that deserves consequences. If it's a lie, then those cops deserve consequences because their reactions were clearly escalated because of their own racism. Then again, it could be a case like Tamir Rice where the 911 operator didn't relay information correctly.

Back