Welcome To aBlackWeb

Three 6 Mafia Appreciation Thread

The weirdest thing happened. I'm listening to the Tear Da Club Up Thugs pandora station. The station played Hit A Mothaf**ka then afterwards, they played SWV 🤣.

Now SWV is my favorite female singing group but Im trying to understand the correlation between Three 6 and SWV

The weirdest thing happened. I'm listening to the Tear Da Club Up Thugs pandora station. The station played Hit A Mothaf**ka then afterwards, they played SWV 🤣.

Now SWV is my favorite female singing group but Im trying to understand the correlation between Three 6 and SWV
The station tried to calm you down afterwards. In the beginning of HAM, Crunchy does say "yeah you sissy ass mofo".
:hahaha:

I'm getting ready to board to Detroit but I still gotta bring that Tennessee with me.

Juicy was a fool with this beat. I wish they would've made a video to this classic. I can imagine them all in a big crowded North Memphis parking, throwing up North Memphis thumbs while the crowd chanting North Memphis while Pat is rapping.

I'm getting ready to board to Detroit but I still gotta bring that Tennessee with me.

Juicy was a fool with this beat. I wish they would've made a video to this classic. I can imagine them all in a big crowded North Memphis parking, throwing up North Memphis thumbs while the crowd chanting North Memphis while Pat is rapping.

*North Memphis North Memphis North Memphis North Memphis*

Didn't know that was Juicy saying that until he said it in an interview

Back when I was broke didn't nobody wanna fuck wit me
Hangin' with my nigga D-Magic in his property
Cypress Garden niggas with them triggers
Slangin' nothin' but fruit
Making junkies flip into a zone like they on that screw
Those was my idols, Dan and J. said stick to rap
Cause if you die in that shit I'mma get tha gat
Three years passed and I finally got a fuckin' break
Three 6 Mafia - "Mystic Stylez", niggas start to hate
'fore I started makin' cheese, sellin tapes underground
Playas stay down, now they frown when I come around
But I'm maintaining still drankin' hatin' I can't destroy
Every time I ride all I hear is "fuck witcha boy!"

That was good to hear from MC Mack and Scan. Idk if they still tight or fell out or what.

I see Mack still clickin' w/ T-Rock. Imo, T-Rock is very very underrated and one of the best lyricists to touch a mic. I'll be checking for more for Mack. That woman Scan had in the back look all of 39 years of age. Never heard of her. I see he still tight w/ that white dude too. Shout out to DGB for having them. I got that Kaze album too. I had it for so long, I forgot how I came across it.

Mr 4/20 RSM himself in this thang.

DGB got some fya on his channel. That story about him and how Boo had a part in him losing his virginity was crazy. I don't know who "T-Love" is, all these years I thought he was saying "Tela" introduced him to Mack of the Kaze. This thang been over due.

Back