Welcome To aBlackWeb

Three 6 Mafia Appreciation Thread

I remember right before Juicy signed with Taylor Gang he tried to jump start the old Three 6 sound, remember when he dropped this i was like ohhhhshit.nthen we got Trippy Juicy which is still cool with me but nothing comes close to that Old 36.

We used to bump DIS ALL DA FUCKIN TIME!!!!!

Bruhhhhhhhh so did we. Another packed car ride to and from parties and shit the only time we bumped a female album front to back and back to back.

I love Gangsta Boo and Both Worlds 69 is legit one of my favorite albums in general in life because Paul and Juive beat game was perfected there to me and she had alot of jamming songs but...

LA Chat Murda She Spoke??????????? That was the fucking vibe back then. The song you posted legit still one of my favorite Chat songs.

Da Unbreakable still the last HCP album to me that had the production perfected for the last time along with those Frayser Boy and Lil Wyte first solos, both were in heavy rotation.

Yea. Paul and juice began to fall off wit wytes Phinally Phamous....that was the beginning of the end.

Tho most known unknowns n chrome's str8 to da pros, crook by the book was bumpin

Yea. Paul and juice began to fall off wit wytes Phinally Phamous....that was the beginning of the end.

Tho most known unknowns n chrome's str8 to da pros, crook by the book was bumpin
Chrome Straight 2 Da Pros was like a trip back into the grimey 36 mafia beats from the past. That album was hardd, I remember getting out of school and walking to a local mom and pop album store just to cop it first day. Ofcouese they charged like 24.99 instead of the 12-15 dollars at retail but I got home and was blown away how hard it was.

Back