Welcome To aBlackWeb

Three 6 Mafia Appreciation Thread

Now you speaking my language. My favorite artists out of Memphis. Ever. I got 'Da Game Owe Me' pretty high on my list southern underground classics. Listening to Fly takes me back to a very wild, crazy time in my life. From like 16-19 or so.

Co sign. Fly is my favorite rapper outta Memphis

Movin On is in my top 5 alltime rap albums

Man!!!!!!! That beat was a fool bruh. I can't tell who produced it tho. Could've been Paul because of the mad creativity in it, yet could've been Juice because he love sampling Willie Hutch...Then again it could've been a group project. I just know that beat was cold af. Being a super young nigga in the club and the beat builds up during Young Buck verse used to have the club going crazy in 05'

Man!!!! This song take me back to those partying days. Juicy J snapped on this song. We some Tennessee Titans

Not under Three 6 catalog but still a former Hypnotized Minds artist. T-Rock new song is dope

Man!!!! This song take me back to those partying days. Juicy J snapped on this song. We some Tennessee Titans

Not under Three 6 catalog but still a former Hypnotized Minds artist. T-Rock new song is dope

I still fw T-Rock.

One of the best who ever step foot in the rap game regardless of how much success he did/didn't have. Spoke to him on fb a couple of times.

iu

Ya'll boys know bout this one??

Back