Welcome To aBlackWeb

Threads may change, but God remains the same!

Rapture Soon

The Cloudy Day is Near!
Praise the LORD family! Been a minute since I've posted here, but God is still on the throne and prayer changes things! Been grinding with the clothing company God blessed me with and I just wanted to share it with you here. I have all types of apparel available on my site for those who may be interested. And because this is family going back to AHH.COM here is a discount code for you to use if you like.

19QTRV3GHHQR

God bless you forever and Jesus is coming soon! Amen.

www.preachtheloveofgod.com

I may cop one of those but god or Jesus is love shirts to go with my god is dope joint
I appreciate the support my brother! Yeah God is dope is a great brand. I hope you enjoy the items when you decide to cop! God bless you always! Amen!

Lol, I gotta dinner date with the pastor and his wife this weekend.

Lol had I known about this a few weeks ago, I definitely woulda copped something to keep the hi judgement down....🤣🤣

If you worried about high judgment they ain’t the ones for you to be around fam. Trust me.

I got thrown out of a church once because I called a pastor out on his BS

I talk about Christ and the Gospel all the time. I even quote scriptures around my co-workers…but they know they can always sit and have a REAL conversation with me cause I’m a real ass dude who’s been through it in life and I understand what we all go through

Back