Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts?

I was in a relationship that was not a marriage and when it ended I made sure she was good. Didn't have to give anything but what would I look like with 2 cars and her nothing. I am not saying you should be homeless and the other person in a castle but it takes very little to make sure they are good. Money is a small part of richness to me. Also don't get involved with a greedy person. People will feed a Stray dog before they help someone they say they once loved. I don't get that
I agree with u but there isn't a consensus on what makin sure sum1 is good entails.
Why does there have to be a paper that protects us from each other financially before we even get married.
marriage is a contract with financial implications. if u dont believe in additional contracts to personalize those financial consequences of a marriage (which is all prenups are - personalizing the financial terms), then can i ask y u believe in putting a paper on a relationship?

u cld be committed without making it official with the law. y do u need a paper in the 1st place?

I agree with u but there isn't a consensus on what makin sure sum1 is good entails.

marriage is a contract with financial implications. if u dont believe in additional contracts to personalize those financial consequences of a marriage (which is all prenups are - personalizing the financial terms), then can i ask y u believe in putting a paper on a relationship?

u cld be committed without making it official with the law. y do u need a paper in the 1st place?
My wife is Catholic and also was more concerned with the man made laws of my son and or her being protected if anything happened to me. We both have companies and investmesents and things and have seen what happens if you don't have a will or rights of transfer if anything happens to one of us. But for me the pledge of our relationship to each other does not begin or end with a piece of paper.

My wife is Catholic and also was more concerned with the man made laws of my son and or her being protected if anything happened to me. We both have companies and investmesents and things and have seen what happens if you don't have a will or rights of transfer if anything happens to one of us. But for me the pledge of our relationship to each other does not begin or end with a piece of paper.
Assuming u have a legally witnessed, detailed will, is marriage still necessary 4 u?

With all of that said I know that you could marry a person today and 25 years from now they hate you and want to be vindictive and hurt you. But I was born poor so if someone took me for all the money they think I had I would find a smaller place and a less expensive car and still be happier because they were gone. Sometimes there is a price to pay for freedom. I would rather be free and happy with half my assets than miserable fighting for that half

Assuming u have a legally witnessed, detailed will, is marriage still necessary 4 u?
Marriage made her happy so it became necessary with her. If she was different than we would have just had a lot of paperwork without that particular certificate.

Back