Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts?

Golden

Administrator
prenup.jpg

I'm all for it. I mean if I'm making millions by putting in my own work and you decide to lee me... you should leave with what you brought to the relationship

I'm all for it. I mean if I'm making millions by putting in my own work and you decide to lee me... you should leave with what you brought to the relationship
what if she asks u 2 sign it?

what if u both in the same tax bracket? wld u be offended by ur SO puttin a prenup in front of u?

Nope... although who's to say I won't try to trick her and cause her to break it? That's only if she making more than me tho

Premups are necessary.

Only exception to me is, if a person has been rocking with you while you were broke and you happen to become rich along the way. Then, if marriages happens, a prenup shouldn't.

What if you played the lotto and he ain't put in money or helped pick a number. Let's say it was 700ms would you still rock with him or nah

You win all that money and you splitting with him? What if decided to leave you and take you for 75% of what you earned?

Does bein in a relationship with em when they were broke entitle you to 50%?

Depends on if they helped someone get where they are. Personally, if a dude been rocking with me since I was broke and I got rich along the way, it will be hard for me to just throw a prenup at them. They aren't with me for my money obviously.

Depends on if they helped someone get where they are. Personally, if a dude been rocking with me since I was broke and I got rich along the way, it will be hard for me to just throw a prenup at them. They aren't with me for my money obviously.
I think the issue is with prenups being associated with accusing someone of being with you for the money (or only for rich ppl in the 1st place).

Why does there have to be a paper that protects us from each other financially before we even get married. If you have more than the other person aren't you obligated morally to make sure they are good if you break up? Or if you are on the other side wouldn't you say just give me what I need to survive not take the person for everything. We have let man laws interfere with our true responsibility to the person you married. Again choose your mates better and this should not be a question.

Why does there have to be a paper that protects us from each other financially before we even get married. If you have more than the other person aren't you obligated morally to make sure they are good if you break up? Or if you are on the other side wouldn't you say just give me what I need to survive not take the person for everything. We have let man laws interfere with our true responsibility to the person you married. Again choose your mates better and this should not be a question.
the amount needed to survive differs person to person. also, wld survival come into it if they're both working?

the amount needed to survive differs person to person. also, wld survival come into it if they're both working?
I was in a relationship that was not a marriage and when it ended I made sure she was good. Didn't have to give anything but what would I look like with 2 cars and her nothing. I am not saying you should be homeless and the other person in a castle but it takes very little to make sure they are good. Money is a small part of richness to me. Also don't get involved with a greedy person. People will feed a Stray dog before they help someone they say they once loved. I don't get that

Back