Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts?

If u were dating a chick who wanted u to do something for her child u normally willing to and her bd said "fuck no" would y'all stay out of it or do for your lady?

im gonna do what works in my relationship....respect is one thing but I cant live based on what makes this man mad for whatever reason lol

if it makes no difference to my woman, I'd stay out of those situations as best i could

but if he's on some "nobody gets my child clothes".....and she says the kid needs a fit.....we goin to the mall

i'd never text him about SHIT tho

They’re both petty.

The point of the chick reaching out to mom was to provoke her.

If her overall thought process was “I don’t need your permission, dad already gave that to me”, then she didn’t need to reach out at all.

The father should’ve been the one to reach out and let her know the braids came out and he took down her hair, nothing more or less.

first the dad is a hoe for having his girl contact her.

the new chick a hoe for contacting another woman about her daughter and she aint in a serious relationship borderline married.

you never let the new speak to the old.

this nigga need game and balls.

shit if it was me.......mom would have seen the new hair style when i drop her off.
fuck i look like asking? does the mother ask dad if shit is ok?

dude is a whole bitch.

shit id be mad the gf reached out to my ex.

that child needs to be adopted by a better family.

first the dad is a hoe for having his girl contact her.

the new chick a hoe for contacting another woman about her daughter and she aint in a serious relationship borderline married.

you never let the new speak to the old.

this nigga need game and balls.

Where are we getting this from? What is this based on?

If anything the little bit of information we have suggests otherwise.

Reactions: GNS
shit if it was me.......mom would have seen the new hair style when i drop her off.
fuck i look like asking? does the mother ask dad if shit is ok?

dude is a whole bitch.

shit id be mad the gf reached out to my ex.

that child needs to be adopted by a better family.

Haaahahahahaha. Don't ever change, my nigga.

She did know her by name. She didn't know her by NUMBER. So she asked who it was. She said Alicia. Then the conversation continued.
dude still a hoe........they can have a cordial quick meet and greet if he scared.

this aint even sit down worthy.

nigga needs to eat gunpower and do push ups

Naw you ain't wrong. I acknowledged mad long ago that he should've facilitated this whole thing and left them out of it. Especially since he should already know his BM is bitter and his new girl is spicy.

Naw you ain't wrong. I acknowledged mad long ago that he should've facilitated this whole thing and left them out of it. Especially since he should already know his BM is bitter and his new girl is spicy.
exactly...like neither of them are concerned about how he will react to this going on.

All I got from this is the mom rather the daughter look raggedy.
i mean i get it....some women are very protective over their kids.......

its like the new nigga cutting your kids hair when thats you and your kids time.

If u were dating a chick who wanted u to do something for her child u normally willing to and her bd said "fuck no" would y'all stay out of it or do for your lady?

hmmmm depends on his role and what I’m seeing if dude ain’t never there and she ain’t keeping the kid away then I’m view him like a deadbeat and not care. Unless he shoot people. But if this is a regular good dude I wouldn’t rock the boat just because.

Back