Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts?

dumb shit smh....makes my head hurt

the dad could have avoided all of it by skipping the convo and taking the baby's hair down himself if they wanted her fresh for the pics....mama would have to deal with it later and with him directly

now you got hair beef....all tree of yall about to be in court lookin dumb

dumb shit smh....makes my head hurt

the dad could have avoided all of it by skipping the convo and taking the baby's hair down himself if they wanted her fresh for the pics....mama would have to deal with it later and with him directly

now you got hair beef....all tree of yall about to be in court lookin dumb

I agree with that, but I think we had a topic on here not long ago where a woman did bug out because the father got the girl's hair redone while she was with him.

The BM all the way wrong here. They were literally just informing her that they were going to get the girl's hair redone. That's shouldn't have devolved to threats.

Both of them are wrong.

Child's mom came out the gate on some defensive shit. That's never a good way to start a convo, especially considering the two people in the convo. As far as the current girl, when mom says 'Don't touch my daughter's hair!', you don't touch her hair. I don't give a fuck WHAT the other parent gave permission for. And she was talking extra spicy after that.

But y'all are right, dad could've avoided all this bullshit and he had numerous avenues to do so.

Last edited:
I agree with that, but I think we had a topic on here not long ago where a woman did bug out because the father got the girl's hair redone while she was with him.

The BM all the way wrong here. They were literally just informing her that they were going to get the girl's hair redone. That's shouldn't have devolved to threats.

bruh I saw a video of a woman cutting her childs brand new braids (her real hair) out of her head because the dad got it done....looks like he was literally returning her after his time with her and this woman did this shit right outside in front of everybody

that fuckin raging jealousy shit knows no bounds....they cant even see/hear what they're really doing and who they're really hurting

She was being nice even asking the mom.

But letā€™s be real. Even if the dad asked or change the girl hair it would have been a problem.

BM ainā€™t shit.

big truth.....my thing is the new couple fucked up by even trying that shit....they know what kinda girl the mama is

they should have done their thing, took the pics, and when the dad brought the girl back they could have had that conversation but it would have stayed between them....now Alicia's in the mix and there's threats

which aint good for the bm at all

you know, it just dawned on me that they could have set this shit up on purpose knowing how ol girl acts....they tryna get her out the way lol

bruh I saw a video of a woman cutting her childs brand new braids (her real hair) out of her head because the dad got it done....looks like he was literally returning her after his time with her and this woman did this shit right outside in front of everybody

that fuckin raging jealousy shit knows no bounds....they cant even see/hear what they're really doing and who they're really hurting

That's the one I was thinking of.

why would you ask for permission to do some shit that you planned on doing regardless?

the BD & the new chick corny as hell for that

if they knew they were gonna do it from the jump then there was no reason to even text ole girl. Should of just done the shit and let him deal with it afterwards

why would you ask for permission to do some shit that you planned on doing regardless?

the BD & the new chick corny as hell for that

if they knew they were gonna do it from the jump then there was no reason to even text ole girl. Should of just done the shit and let him deal with it afterwards

exactly thatā€™s why itā€™s beef

If u were dating a chick who wanted u to do something for her child u normally willing to and her bd said "fuck no" would y'all stay out of it or do for your lady?

Back