Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts on Valentine’s Day

Well he never shows his bitch so that's kinda a moot point. And what does that have to do with the post

It has everything to do with the point fam lol I aint taking money management advice from a broke nigga. A nigga who keeps a bad chick, that's who u take advice from on how to treat your woman.

It has everything to do with the point fam lol I aint taking money management advice from a broke nigga. A nigga who keeps a bad chick, that's who u take advice from on how to treat your woman.
Wait, now he's broke as well. I dont get the point here. What does keeping a bad bitch have to do with a good relationship.

Wait, now he's broke as well. I dont get the point here. What does keeping a bad bitch have to do with a good relationship.

U trollin? lol

That was an analogy. I wouldn't take money management advice from a broke nigga.

Another one: A nigga who never gets bitches can not tell me how to get bad bitches lol

Which brings me back to my original point, have u ever seen homie with a bad bitch? If not, I don't wanna hear relationship advice from this nigga.

U trollin? lol

That was an analogy. I wouldn't take money management advice from a broke nigga.

Another one: A nigga who never gets bitches can not tell me how to get bad bitches lol

Which brings me back to my original point, have u ever seen homie with a bad bitch? If not, I don't wanna hear relationship advice from this nigga.
My reading comprehension was low for a second there, my bad.

I see what you're saying. So you would take relationship advise from Joe Budden, just because he pulls bad bitches, even though he rarely stays with them? Seems like a flawed system, especially since we are talking about relationships and not a womans looks.

My reading comprehension was low for a second there, my bad.

I see what you're saying. So you would take relationship advise from Joe Budden, just because he pulls bad bitches, even though he rarely stays with them? Seems like a flawed system, especially since we are talking about relationships and not a womans looks.

You definitely have to take that into acct, so if anything, I would take advice from Joe on how to bag bad bitches, opposed to sustaining a healthy relationship. A nigga like Jigga would be the ideal nigga to take advice from lol that nigga bagged a bad chick , cheated on her (allegedly) and she's still riding with the nigga. #relationship goals

You definitely have to take that into acct, so if anything, I would take advice from Joe on how to bag bad bitches, opposed to sustaining a healthy relationship. A nigga like Jigga would be the ideal nigga to take advice from lol that nigga bagged a bad chick , cheated on her (allegedly) and she's still riding with the nigga. #relationship goals
You think Jay popping up with Vday chocolates and shit?

U really think he's not gonna do shit?

Matter fact, wtf are we debating. U in the other thread lookin for proflower links and shit. If u don't sitcho ass down nigga lol
Nah I really dont think he's gonna do shit.

giphy.gif

My relationship is new, I gotta put this dumbass work in. People in more settled relationships dont do all that.

Nah I really dont think he's gonna do shit.
giphy.gif

My relationship is new, I gotta but this dumbass work in. People in more settled relationships dont do all that.

You see. That's where people go wrong. Both men and women stop doing things they used to do the first year and their relationship becomes stale. They bump into new people who are willing to do those extra things and that's when mfs start stepping out.

You see. That's where people go wrong. Both men and women stop doing things they used to do the first year and their relationship becomes stale. They bump into new people who are willing to do those extra things and that's when mfs start stepping out.
How else we suppose to trick these bitches cuh

lol this nigga
Nah, for real. I see what you're saying, but I think the material things importance start to fade as the relationship carries on. Also there are a lot more opportunities for random gifts and expressions of love, making days like tomorrow much less important.

Nah, for real. I see what you're saying, but I think the material things importance start to fade as the relationship carries on. Also there are a lot more opportunities for random gifts and expressions of love, making days like tomorrow much less important.
They don't fade

This is true, but the same thing could be said about the other holidays. Could i get her a b-day gifts 2 weeks after? yea, but why not just get her one on her bday? To me it's not that big of a deal to just pick up a gift.

Back