Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Thoughts on this IG post...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology

How would yall have handled this?

Me personally...naw. I'm not meeting up. Lemme get this straight...ole boy was smnashing 6 months ago, and she getd engaged 6 months later to another guy??

So either she was wit the dude the whole time, and smashing ole boy on the side...or she's in a rush to get married, and found someone who's willing to put a ring on her that quick.

I mean what do yall think about this?

Nothing to see here. His "ex" girl found the one she's suppose to be with forever (hopefully). The new man said his peace and the old dude accepted it. Plenty other fish in the water, now go fish and find your rib for its not good for man to be alone. Amen.

He need to relax, a few months from now he gone be tryna finesses something. Marriage ain’t the goal it seems to be.

The timeline from when they use to deal...to hen she got engaged kinda throwing me off.

I mean I know folks "find love at 1st sight" and all, but I dunno. Lol

Last edited:
6 months does seem fast, but when you know I guess you just know. Also, I like how both the men handled the situation very classy.

Why you even meeting with that nigga? I would have taken any attempt to see me as an act of agression. Crazy.

Why you even meeting with that nigga? I would have taken any attempt to see me as an act of agression. Crazy.

I’m kinda thinking the same.

I would have simply told buddy that I would fall back and not attempt to hit shawty again, but I see no reason for us to chop it up face 2 face.

Eh...
I guess it's cool. I like how they handled it but I would've been like um no, I'm good on meeting up just in case you're trying to kill me over punany.

I respect the whole "man to man" thing, but naw.

We don't need to have a business meeting about her. I mean if he was hittin her up during that 6mos period...why didn't she tell him she was with someone? Why wait til AFTER you got engaged

That shit's wack, unless homie from 6 months ago been stalkin/blowin her up. But other than that, it's up to ur girl to not entertain it. U can't approach every nigga who's tryin to smash ur girl, you'll be doing that shit everyday.

Hell the person ole boy NEED to have a sit down, is his girl.

B/c obviously she was cool with keeping in contact wit the ex during that time, until she got engaged.

DSR9uRcUQAAVNo3

Back