Welcome To aBlackWeb

Judge Dread

I know this is a foreign concept to us. But I read this comment today and felt like sharing.

“Marriage is about two things: sexual satisfaction and building generations. Nothing more. Only useless people are thinking about love. The result of a love marriage is never satisfactory. Divorce, arguments, affairs. These things don’t happen in arranged marriage. Arranged marriage is always successful. Love is for useless people. But if you’re going to feel love, at the very least, make sure it’s someone of a similar income level.”

I am sure some of you have opinions on the subject.

I think that shit is crazy. I worked with an Indian lady who was in an arranged marriage. She said she didn’t love him for a long time.

This gonna be good...

Let me get this poppin.

All things considered...id be for it under the right circumstances.

The reason it's not a thing in the western world is because of the obvious infraction against woman's rights. There's no denying that as an issue now. But in a situation outside of the comforts afforded in our current social structure here, it makes the most sense for two reasons. Security and safety.

In a independent society where the man is supposed to be the backbone of a relationship/family, he would need to be able to demonstrate the ability to support his wife and potential children, in all definitions of the word. Whether that be monetarily or through the skills he posessess. And if a father is to allow a man to take his daughter as a wife, in the past, a dowery presented.

That to me sounds like trafficking lol. But here's the thing. If it were a situation where it's "everyone for themselves" you would want a husband that coild protect you and your children and also have a plan and the means to sustain the household. It's almost a "survival of the fittest" type of situation.

But realistically, when you experience the natural progression of a positive realtionship, IMO it's more about the character of your partner and how well yall can build a lofe together than anything superficial. Love can be built. And I think that's why there are people that support arranged marriages.

I wonder if they interviewed the women and some men anonymously would they have the same feelings that they express publicly. My wife watches this show called married at first sight and those never seem to last.

I think that shit is crazy. I worked with an Indian lady who was in an arranged marriage. She said she didn’t love him for a long time.

I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE.jpg

This gonna be good...

Let me get this poppin.

All things considered...id be for it under the right circumstances.

The reason it's not a thing in the western world is because of the obvious infraction against woman's rights. There's no denying that as an issue now. But in a situation outside of the comforts afforded in our current social structure here, it makes the most sense for two reasons. Security and safety.

In a independent society where the man is supposed to be the backbone of a relationship/family, he would need to be able to demonstrate the ability to support his wife and potential children, in all definitions of the word. Whether that be monetarily or through the skills he posessess. And if a father is to allow a man to take his daughter as a wife, in the past, a dowery presented.

That to me sounds like trafficking lol. But here's the thing. If it were a situation where it's "everyone for themselves" you would want a husband that coild protect you and your children and also have a plan and the means to sustain the household. It's almost a "survival of the fittest" type of situation.

But realistically, when you experience the natural progression of a positive realtionship, IMO it's more about the character of your partner and how well yall can build a lofe together than anything superficial. Love can be built. And I think that's why there are people that support arranged marriages.

I think its more about what they seek to gain. status/money for the familys than about building love.. you cant build love backwards.. its probably more about tolerating the other person... and giving up

Back