Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts? Dude Cut A Date Short When The Girl Asked If He Could Buy Some To-Go Meals For Her Kids!

My friend went on a date to a fancy restaurant with a women AND her kid, he bought them both food and extras and this was their first time meeting, he then came to me boasting like he was a player, he never did get the pussy either.

So many L's that nigga took from all angles that I don't know where to start

My friend went on a date to a fancy restaurant with a women AND her kid, he bought them both food and extras and this was their first time meeting, he then came to me boasting like he was a player, he never did get the pussy either.

Situation completely different than the thread premise. Your homie paying for the woman and the kid seems like he put himself in that type of situation. Like it was a family date so him paying makes sense. Now him bragging about doing that shit doesn't make sense at all.

Why all yall assuming the bitch kids was at home hungry? That woman could've fed her kids a great meal. Kids find out where mama going out on a date and been to the place before and like the place and asked their mother to bring them something back. Kids asking their mother to bring them something back ain't nothing new. Now the mother asking her date to buy the shit is whats fucking insane! That bitch is all the way out of order for that.

In situations like these I always look at it like how Sonny told C in a Bronx Tale. He just got off cheap now he done got rid of a no good bitch for the price of a cheap dinner.

I ain't buying her kids a fuckin thing. Idk you like that and idk your kids. Why would I? And why would you think that it's ok for you to ask that? Have you no self-worth, pride, or dignity? Why are your priorities in the wrong order? Have you been a bird long?

QTNA...

Back