Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts about this tweet

Women would scoff but that's actually not a bad concept

I scoff because that is one of the worst times in a relationship to ask that. The relationship has hit a lull and is ripe for departure. Both have grown and matured, they may be different because it's a period of rebirth, for both and the relationship. I've learned through lack of commitment, commitment is key. A wise man once told me, "Commitment isn't for the easy times, commitment is for the hard times. Easy to commit when the going is good...."

That however doesnt include induring all manner of bullshit or abuse.

Shortly mercury retrograde will be over and we can go back to better communication, with less arguing and name calling.

Nothing wrong with that statement, it's all about perspective. He probably met someone he wanted to marry years ago but couldn't for one reason or another, and ended up settling. Many people settle in relationships, which isn't healthy but hey it is what it is.

same energy

If y'all not marrying the person you really love, why TF y'all getting married in the first place?

Just because you love someone and want to marry them, doesnt mean they share the same sentiments. I mean look on here. There are guys with whole families but their soulmate is in The Candy Shop ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Most people who get married don't know what the fuck they doing.

I can't even hang out with married niggaz half the time... They worse than single niggaz....

I ain't no marriage elitest or anything.... But shit crazy....

Just be happy people.

I married a woman who showed me she could be my best friend and be in my corner thru it all. And I do the same for her. I don't wanna say it's that simple... But mad niggaz (all gender inclusive) don't even like their spouse.... Shit wild b

My wife work with a bunch of white women who are literally confused how me and my wife are best friends. Those broads hate their husbands and can't even trust them around their own children.

She be going to paint and sips and they be like "i don't know how you do it..I can't get Steven to spend 5 mins alone with the kids"

I'm like .. :niggaa:

They my kids

But blacks the dead beats and fatherless...

I noticed a while ago white women (mainly ones with degrees) will marry just to say they're married or if the guy has the right job. And the guys its usually they'll marry the best looking chick they think will say yes & have kids because they think thats what they're supposed to do to seem successful. They're lowkey still having political marriages. Whats funny is if yall were just dating, I bet they'd try and lowkey style on your wife that they're married. Nevermind the fact that its a damn near loveless marriage.

Sad part is that ideology is carrying over to a lot of professional black women. The difference is black women are staying single because they think no one is good enough for their high standards, while white just want someone that makes enough to let them be a house wife.

Last edited:
I noticed a while ago white women (mainly ones with degrees) will marry just to say they're married or if the guy has the right job. And the guys its usually they'll marry the best looking chick they think will say yes & have kids because they think thats what they're supposed to do to seem successful. They're lowkey still having political marriages. Whats funny is if yall were just dating, I bet they'd try and lowkey style on your wife that they're married. Nevermind the fact that its a damn near loveless marriage.

Sad part is that ideology is carrying over to a lot of professional black women. The difference is black women are staying single because they think no one is good enough for their high standards, while white just want someone that makes enough to let them be a house wife.
i wholeheartedly believe this..

black folk tend to get married out of love or "for the kids" where as white folks get married for status and to brag....

shit real as fuck

I'm divorced.

I got married because I was sick of being lonely.

I'm somewhat of an introvert so I don't mind sitting home doing nothing. I figured sitting home doing nothing with a woman is better than sitting home doing nothing by myself.

I don't know how old everybody on this site is, but you get to a point where going to the club is boring, and when you see little kids running around and playing, you think to yourself, "that's what I want".

Being married and raising children>>>going to the club and buying expensive drinks

I got married because I was sick of being lonely.
see that's that "might as well" relationship.....i hate those...

cuz when you settle for someone, the first annoyance, it's not even worth it......

last time i went with someone "just because" i was like 20, and that shit lasted all of 3-4 months.....

never again....

after that if i wasn't feeling a chick like that, it just never graduated from just fucking, or being cool.....i ain't getting into a relationship just cuz i'm bored or lonely....

i gotta really want to be with that person.....

Back