Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thots?

Lol a bit yes. Like if you trying to have a relationship with me id feel you lied. But if my goal is just smashing she dont owe me any explanation

I don't want to date people who are screwing others at the time. That would eliminate them from my pool of eligibility. I try to make this clear prior to accepting a first date with them. If they knew about this clause of mine and still omitted that mention, I'd absolutely feel lied to.

Asking if someone is single isn't enough because some people do everything short of give someone the title of bf/gf and still consider themselves single. You gotta ask more in-depth questions if you wanna get an idea of their dating status. I do this, so if they still just don't address information that's important to me (like if they're fucking people at that time), I'd feel lied to and not only eliminate them from my dating pool but have a lowered opinion of them.

If I was really interested in her those type of questions would've been asked when we first started speaking to each other. If we just cool and nothing is happening on the other hand then nah it has nothing to do with me.

I just assume they fuckin other ppl from jump until I ask or it's established neither of us are

tenor.gif

Shiiit i asked a female that up to yesterday.
Me: You single?
Her : yep
Me : You dating?
Her : no
Me : are u fuckin someone?
Her : nope
Me :
3GKNY.gif

Her : planning to keep it that way for awhile *insert some bs about abstaining*

Me :
tenor.gif

Back