Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thot Rap, Ladies your opinions are mostly welcomed

This is a spinoff based on me and @Bed$tuy disagreement about his self proclaimed "Thot Rap" which is women rappers who talk about sex and show their bodies.

Y'all don't enjoy seeing women shake their ass bruh?

I always thought it was weird when I see niggas have issues with seeing women express themselves sexually.

@Sony Montana took your advice to heart champ.

Let's discuss why Thot Rap is actually a blessing

it has it's place but if that's what damn near everyone is doing that shit is wack and repetitive to only hear about thot shit, scamming and how good ya pussy is.

Same applies to niggas rappin about guns, money, drugs and gang shit.. if everybody is doing it and talking about it then it loses its appeal.

Diversity is key... need a good mix of different styles imo

Let's speak on it G. You think I'ma Beta bitch ass nigga because I support "Thot Rap" right ? Lol

😆 yoooooo 😆
you still thinking about that shit?
This guy mane.🤦🏾‍♂️
Thot rap empowerment.😆
You really tagging females to support thot rap?😆
Even Cardi B covering her kids ears from her music

What's wrong with you mane?😆

😆 yoooooo 😆
you still thinking about that shit?
This guy mane.🤦🏾‍♂️
Thot rap empowerment.😆
You really tagging females to support thot rap?😆
Even Cardi B covering her kids ears from her music

What's wrong with you mane?😆
I'm in my feelings cuz "like a female" right? Lol
But in all seriousness and leaving out all the sexist stupid shit my point was that diversity in music all around is the key.

I enjoy seeing women shake their ass to WAP, at the same time I enjoy listening to Che Noir.

I never understood you niggas who be wacking songs from Meg Thee Stallion bruh. Shit ain't made for us cuzzo lol y'all niggas be frowned up on the wall holding the strap when Hot Girl Summer ring off in the club???

Y'all don't get how weird that shit is man? Lmaoo.
Let women have their shit and grab a shorty and let her twerk on you man lol.

"Sensitive thugs, yall all need hugs"

tenor.gif

I'm in my feelings cuz "like a female" right? Lol
But in all seriousness and leaving out all the sexist stupid shit my point was that diversity in music all around is the key.

I enjoy seeing women shake their ass to WAP, at the same time I enjoy listening to Che Noir.

I never understood you niggas who be wacking songs from Meg Thee Stallion bruh. Shit ain't made for us cuzzo lol y'all niggas be frowned up on the wall holding the strap when Hot Girl Summer ring off in the club???

Y'all don't get how weird that shit is man? Lmaoo.
Let women have their shit and grab a shorty and let her twerk on you man lol.

"Sensitive thugs, yall all need hugs"

tenor.gif
A lot of projections and assumptions🤨

The funny thing is, you think you're schooling me.🤣

I'm too experienced for ya talking points that's 25 years old. There's nothing you can say that I haven't heard already

Rookie😏

I only trash songs from Cardi and Meg because sonically and lyrically, they just aren’t that good.

If they wanna be sex on wax, be it. But I’m still holding them the same lyrical standard as I held Kim and Foxy, who took the sex rap to unparalleled heights, but still had lyrical prowess enough to be held in high regard as a serious emcee.

My issue is they just aren’t good rappers even in that lane. Nikki, for all her faults, at least got some of her own bars to back up her sex appeal.

Cardi don’t write her own shit, has NEVER wrote her own shit, and really don’t flow as well as people think, so I can’t take her serious. Meg is thick as a jello-shaped brickhouse, but when you bust her craft down, it just doesn’t hold up to someone like a Rah Digga, Mia X, and L Boogie (Lauryn Hill), and none of them ever had to whore themselves out on wax to make a name for themselves.

Tell ‘em get some real skills with that twerk, and that’s when they’ll get real respect for their work. Maybe this new class of female rappers can change that around, but I haven’t heard anything concrete from Saweetie or Rico Nasty that says so, even to Rico has one song off the Insecure soundtrack that was pretty slappin.

Last edited:
it has it's place but if that's what damn near everyone is doing that shit is wack and repetitive to only hear about thot shit, scamming and how good ya pussy is.

Same applies to niggas rappin about guns, money, drugs and gang shit.. if everybody is doing it and talking about it then it loses its appeal.

Diversity is key... need a good mix of different styles imo

I mean but mainstream rap ain’t been diverse in a long time is easy to find exactly what you’re looking for outside of radio rap

I think some of yall are just looking at the mainstream. If you want diverse rappers, turn away from radio or what is popular. Che noir or rhapsody are there and dope. Too much music out here to be focused on one style of music.

I dont have any issue with it. I m not there demographics. They make good party music. You know what they are gonna bring so you dont expect more. I dont go to 3 6 mafia trying to hear them spit like nas.

Back