Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

Women push entire human beings out their pussy. Ain't enough fucking in the world that's gonna wear a woman's pussy out. Crazy grown ass men believe that middle school bullshit

A pussy can be wore out if she ain’t snapping that shot back.

If you getting your shit yammed every day by all type of niggas, It ain’t gon feel the same as it did for that first nigga.

If you and your lady had sex everyday for a week and took a few weeks off it would feel different.

A pussy can be wore out if she ain’t snapping that shot back.

If you getting your shit yammed every day by all type of niggas, It ain’t gon feel the same as it did for that first nigga.

If you and your lady had sex everyday for a week and took a few weeks off it would feel different.

Niggas on here prove everyday how little yall know about women and their bodies

It’s a literal exercises for women to do to tighten up their vagina

Have you even been in pussy more than once?

A women pussy will snap back on its own but if she ducking all type of dudes every day the feeling ain’t gon he same till she snap that shot back

That’s common fucking knowledge

Nigga think if a woman fucking herself with a horse dildo she gon be just as virgin tight when he slide in lmao.

I guess he ain’t never have to “open” a woman up

It's common knowledge that yes women do have to adjust to different sizes. But the key word is adjust meaning that no matter what the fit ain't the problem. If she cant feel shit when you inside her then you the one not doing your job right.

If you gotta use examples like oversized dildos and 2 liter bottles to make your point it ain't as strong as you think

My point stand. A woman pussy takes a few to snap back. So that means she could be loose.

This dude basically agreed in another post but going against it lmao.

No need to respond. I’m done

Back