Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Should Require A Mandatory Death Sentence

Allah_U_Akbar

Gruesome and graphic.

Don’t put him in prison, don’t put him in a mental institution…. Put him in the dirt where he belongs.

Oh and FUCK NEW YORK!

He attacked 3 people before and was allowed to walk free….this ain’t even on him at this point

The system failed him and failed all of his victims.

How you kill someone at 14 and you just outside and still violent?

Like what treatment and rehabilitation has he received?

And then he is under psychiatric treatment in 2010 and he back outside, free to wander around?

America dismantled the psychiatric and mental hospital systems.

Now we got people like him wandering around and the only thing we can do is lock 'em up after they snap and then let them out after their sentence is over.

The system failed him and failed all of his victims.

How you kill someone at 14 and you just outside and still violent?

Like what treatment and rehabilitation has he received?

And then he is under psychiatric treatment in 2010 and he back outside, free to wander around?

America dismantled the psychiatric and mental hospital systems.

Now we got people like him wandering around and the only thing we can do is lock 'em up after they snap and then let them out after their sentence is over.

Good post.

Beating a woman half to death, scarring her for life all because she rightfully refused a mans sexual advances?

Yes…kill him

There’s no coming back from that…and he did it more than once

Maybe I’m just too cruel but so be it
Understood

Y’all think he deserves Death though?

I mean, if you wanna be Old Testament about it, yeah.

But in a civilized and advanced society, you lock him up in a mental institution and you teach him how to get behave and act in society.

And more importantly, how to have compassion and remorse for his victims.

Justice shouldn't be about retribution but the best outcome for both parties and society.

Last edited:
Do y’all really believe mental institutions help people????

Pardom my immaturity….but I’ve watched enough Batman to know that the Joker will ALWAYS be the Joker no matter how many times he gets locked up lol

Ive also done work with psych patients…there’s no coming back…just meds to dumb down their pain

The cause, intensity, and result of this brutal situation (with priors spanning close to 30 years) is close to serial killer status…

At best this man needs to be exiled from society and put into a room where on a table lies two objects

A Bible

and a Pistol

Let him do what he feels best

Pardom my immaturity….but I’ve watched enough Batman to know that the Joker will ALWAYS be the Joker no matter how many times he gets locked up lol

Ive also done work with psych patients…there’s no coming back…just meds to dumb down their pain

The cause, intensity, and result of this brutal situation (with priors spanning close to 30 years) is close to serial killer status…

At best this man needs to be exiled from society and put into a room where on a table lies two objects

A Bible

and a Pistol

No the purpose is to keep them away from people they are a danger to

But in a civilized and advanced society, you lock him up in a mental institution and you teach him how to get behave and act in society.
I think we’ve got to stop the belief that anyone can be a contributing member to society with the right help and meds. We need to start committing these psycho people to the asylum like it was done back in the day.

A Bible

and a Pistol

Lol why did you work with psych folks if they can’t be helped?

Back