One has to get erased from time forever: Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, LL Cool J, KRS

• BDK

• Rakim

• LL

• KRS

Results are only viewable after voting.
giphy.gif

Still not better than KRS

KRS is not charismatic tho and he's full of himself. I think that's where he fails with the audience.

I could easily listen to a Eazy discography and not get sleepy, whereas KRS is straight NyQuil

Lyrically... strictly lyrically and NO OTHER CRITERIA since a lot of y’all muthafuckas wanna cheat (it’s not about great songs, it’s least lyrical)... it’s LL. Tho if you wanna be real.. hip hop wouldn’t be what it is without him.

And accidental racist destroys every argument y’all make for him.

Last edited:
Lyrically... strictly lyrically and NO OTHER CRITERIA since a lot of y’all muthafuckas wanna cheat (it’s not about great songs, it’s least lyrical)... it’s LL. Tho if you wanna be real.. hip hop wouldn’t be what it is without him.

And accidental racist destroys every argument y’all make for him.

Both freestyles from the early 2000's

LL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KRS

Still take KRS over LL. For every ill freestyle he has there’s a lot of WTF material out there. Rather it’s simpin for the ladies or tryin to go hard when we know he don’t got that kinda heart. He still a legend, but KRS was just more consistent when they both were in they’re prime.

IDK yo, I think LL had better word play than Kris

That's why I voted. I think we ALL know Kane and Ra has some of the best word play and flows in the genre

Replace LL With Kool G Rap.... Its All Debatable Tho But One Thing Is For Sure RAKIM Allah Ain't Going Nowhere...That Man Is Still A Martian As Far As I'm Concerned

@Goldie i voted Rakim because he birthed and mastered the style of hip-hop i hate and despise the most and is that type of rapper. Technical lyrical rap. I would be a hypocrite if i didn't vote him. I promised @AP21 i wouldn't use the word to describe this style of rap Rakim birthed though

Also because he partly influenced my fave artist Eminem if Rakim didn't exist exist there wouldn't a lyrical Eminem in any form so there would be no Relapse, Slim Shady LP, Infinite, Hell The Sequel. We would just get the Mockingbird, Superman, Hailie's Song, Not Afraid, Stronger Than I Was, Beautiful, Headlights, The Real Slim Shady, My Name Is, Love The Way You Lie, Space Bound, Spend Some Time, Arose Eminem. Just get albums like The Eminem Show, Recovery, The Marshall Mathers LP 2, Revival.

In fact he might not even been a rapper he very likely would have been a pop singer singing how he sings on his hooks on the the entire songs. Basically songs like Stronger Than I Was and Hailie's Song from him without the 1 rap verse. I really wished this was the case like really really wished.

So u can't accuse me of ever being a hypocrite @5th Letter @Loch121 @Like_Water @Lab Baby @DNB1 @Englishdude @Water Ur Seeds @Race Jones @Remedy @Busta Carmichael @Preach2Teach @Ironman @CeLLar-DooR

IDK yo, I think LL had better word play than Kris

That's why I voted. I think we ALL know Kane and Ra has some of the best word play and flows in the genre

Best ever at Word Play and Flow is Jay-Z but Rakim and Kane easily top 5 at that along with Canibus and 3 Stacks

Once LL dropped "I Need Love" and the broads started buying his shit like crazy it pretty much directed his entire career after that. Nigga rhymes is cake these days. Last time I checked for LL was on "Momma Said...". Every album past that was ass.

LL can go easily. Rakim, BDK, and KRS are the top 3 MC's of all time.

Back