Welcome To aBlackWeb

This my ***** I can do what I want!! Haann Im a big girl now!

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
F86990A5-49D6-4B57-8D87-78242D7948CC.jpeg

would you allow your kid to be alone in the house with their boy/girlfriend?

Did your parents allow your s/o to stay at your house? or spend time with you alone in your bedroom?

My cousin posed this question last night and the responses were hilarious and kinda sad at the same time.

What are your thoughts?

Nah my daughter boyfriend wont be spending no alone time while im around and she under 18. Now if she in college but living with me like early 20s or something yea she can have company but not to sound crude but i aint trying to hear my kid having sex.

My parents would let us have company but as they say this aint a whore house so we couldnt be bringing different women in an out. But girls i was dating could come through from time to time.

To answer the OP, my door was closed and my door was locked

Hand over her mouth, I’m slangin it raw and doggy

Pull out and buss on the bed sheet

So no, ain’t no closed doors in my fuckin house, I’ll kill one of these lil boys

When my daughter was a teenager me and my wife did not oppose her havin male company ova...... as far as bein in a bedroom wit a closed door no, but honestly she knew Tha drill upfront so it was Neva a issue

My boyfriend(now bd) was allowed to come over but we had to stay in the living room. My brother would always be in there with us because we played video games a lot then.

She let him move in with us for maybe a month or so because he ain’t have nowhere else to go. He slept in the living room and I slept in my room with the door locked. It was tough but i wasn’t gonna fuck with my mama in the house. I ain’t have it in me. We spent a lot of time in his car when he wasn’t working. Woo.

As far as mine, she can come over and stay in the living room. Ain’t no spending the night and she definitely ain’t living here.

would you allow your kid to be alone in the house with their boy/girlfriend?

3bf5j.gif

Did your parents allow your s/o to stay at your house? or spend time with you alone in your bedroom?

Hell nah. I remember my mom being mad as shit when she found an used condom I threw away in the trash in the bathroom.

Instead of being proud a young nigga strapped up, she wanna be angry n shit.:foh5:

Mom's used to let me do that, have girls spend the night, sleep in my bed, let my friends and I ditch to my house on occasion, and errythang. Only with me tho, not even my younger brothers when they became older cuz I was quite a bit more mature than most kids my age.

She was the GOAT.

Back