Welcome To aBlackWeb

This man shows “appreciation” for his fiancé

That's real love

Why he gotta lie and tell her she the most beautiful and smartest woman in the world when he know and she know that's she not?

Real love is when you are content with how average your mate is.

Tom Brady can say his wife is the most beautiful woman in the world and actually mean that shit.

This man ain't Tom Brady.

All that, "you the most beautiful, the smartest" is cap. It's emotional gaslighting, because if that man cheat on her, she gonna be like, "but he told me I am the most beautiful woman in the world."

After I hit 30, I vowed to never lie to a woman ever again. I don't care what it is.

Real love for regular motherfuckers is when you are content with how average your mate is. Average looks, average money, average intelligence and that's fine for you. You love them for their intangibles, like you like how she rub your feet after a shift at the warehouse. Or the notes she leave in your lunchbox.

Most people don't understand love, this brother does.

Last edited:
Saying shit like you’re not the best is corny

Because she is the best FOR YOU.

I feel he put her down to build her up. That’s some narcissistic shit

You can tell the woman you love how great they are without all that extra shit he did.

Lame.

You don’t have to be the most beautiful in the world to tell the person you love they are beautiful to you.

Then he had the nerve to explain it.

I really wonder what possessed to say any of that. I mean how many dudes out there actually think they are with the most beautiful woman in the world? That's not a thing.

Back