Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Karen Needs To Get Her @$$ Beat ASAP

Allah_U_Akbar

I didn’t post this in the “KAREN” thread, because this shit right here ain’t funny.
This bitch seriously crossed the line and somebody shoulda broke her jaw for this shit.

They need to identify her and file charges and make sure she loses her job.
Then send her to the emergency room.

Last edited:
Disgusting. All because of a mask. Ibe always felt if you don't want to wear a mask then do the shit online. Like groceries. Clothes etc. These toobobs kill me

Lol anchor country as hell

Hope a piano falls on that bitch tho

Those employees were way too professional.

I have no problem with a man brutally assaulting that type of bitch.

Yep, I’m gonna get a lotta hate for that comment.
It's sad you have to say you're gonna get a lot of hate because you know ABW might take the fake moral high ground when dealing with white supremacy

As a man i would've slapped the dogshit out of her...in self defense

It's sad you have to say you're gonna get a lot of hate because you know ABW might take the fake moral high ground when dealing with white supremacy

As a man i would've slapped the dogshit out of her...in self defense

Nobody's going to defend that shit.

He did the right thing though. Like the anchor said "I would have been fired that day..." The workers clearly value their own livelihood over the momentary pleasure they'd get from beating that chick's ass. There's nothing wrong with that.

Nobody's going to defend that shit.

He did the right thing though. Like the anchor said "I would have been fired that day..." The workers clearly value their own livelihood over the momentary pleasure they'd get from beating that chick's ass. There's nothing wrong with that.
My statement was more about the potential condemning of beating the white women's ass, not whether or not one would do it. I get people arent built like that but those who are shouldn't be criticized and that's why Allah said he may get hate for that

For me, harming that bigot wouldn't be for my pleasure at all. It would be for her discipline and declining her white privilege card. She wouldn't try another black person again

My statement was more about the potential condemning of beating the white women's ass, not whether or not one would do it. I get people arent built like that but those who are shouldn't be criticized and that's why Allah said he may get hate for that

For me, harming that bigot wouldn't be for my pleasure at all. It would be for her discipline and declining her white privilege card. She wouldn't try another black person again

I get you.

I wouldn't have faulted either of the store workers if they got physical, especially the black chick since it seems like she had a clear cut case of self defense. I'm glad they didn't though. I wouldn't want to see the lives of two black people potentially ruined because they let a CAC Karen push their buttons. Let's be real. If they beat her ass, she wouldn't have learned a lesson. No one is better at flipping things and trying to play the victim than people like that.

I've told ya'll they do shit like that on purpose. She called that dude the N word for a specific reason. She wanted him to do something in response, so she could try to take him down. It's good he didn't fall for it. You gotta remember. White people like that don't mind taking an L if they feel like they can give a black person an L.

Back