Welcome To aBlackWeb

This is how racism originated on earth

No one subscribes to this middle eastern mythology bs. Take this and your chakras and shove 'em up your ass.

This is not Middle Eastern it's South Asia

India is in South Asia not the Middle East. Genetically we are not the same as Arabs either we are much closer to Persians

That was the dumbest thing I ever read. Black absorbs light, white reflects light so that explains racism. It was a complete waste of a read.

racism is a more fucked up type of classism forreal....

classism normally just affects the lower class, but racism is the idea that an entire race of people is inferior, or of a lower class.

it's by design a means to keep poor motherfucers already effected by clasism somewhat happy, by making them think that a whole race of motherfuckers is still under them....

that's wh oor whites the most racist, bcuz they desperately want to believe they're better than even the best black..

and rich whites protect it because it protects their interests.....

they target so much shit tot he black community, and use image of the black community to sell shit...

i'm sure it's a lot deeper.. but this is just how i understand it these days...

You should check out this book. Interesting perspective.

61ssVl4OsUL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

racism is a more fucked up type of classism forreal....

classism normally just affects the lower class, but racism is the idea that an entire race of people is inferior, or of a lower class.

it's by design a means to keep poor motherfucers already effected by clasism somewhat happy, by making them think that a whole race of motherfuckers is still under them....

that's wh oor whites the most racist, bcuz they desperately want to believe they're better than even the best black..

and rich whites protect it because it protects their interests.....

they target so much shit tot he black community, and use image of the black community to sell shit...

i'm sure it's a lot deeper.. but this is just how i understand it these days...

But blacks are obviously superior at certain aspects than non only just whites but everyone else period. Even these racist whites know this as this just obvious

Athletically, melanin wise can survive the sun's heat, academically, entertainment, spirit wise, setting trends

Of course other ethnicity's can and have excel at all these things but have to work harder while it all comes natural to blacks

I know it exist, i just dont have that mentaltiy...I'm different.......not everyone is racist(i can't stand everyone is rascist).....If someone talks to me I like them......I gravitate to ppl that gravitate to me.............my entire life ive been ignored by almost everyone (I don't feel white like most whites do)...........there is a certain group of people that ppl reject them regardless of race........thats been me most and all of my life.........i cant do shit right in any ones eyes but if your nice to me im your best friend..........but thats just me and theres only so many outkast in the world........we are the forgottens that arent the standard person........we are differnt and have hearts

Back