Welcome To aBlackWeb

This is for the nerds and geeks of ABW

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..
Now i know most of you cats here live in rural Wisconsin and areas like that and never mastered the art of thugganomics.
This thread is for you guys to discuss the plight of never fitting in, never getting the girls or considered "not black enough".

Speak on it and educate us real niggas.

Last edited:
Now i know most of you cats here live in rural Wisconsin and areas like that and never mastered the art of thugganomics.
This thread is for you guys to discuss the plight of never fitting in, never getting the girls or considered "not black enough".

Yo you know what’s crazy I just got back home from the repass of my stepbrother that got murdered in Paterson

Niggas was smoking, drinking henny , being mad niggarish and I’m like yo I don’t belong here lol

Saw this shit earlier and like to died. I was gonna post it in off topic but this, this is the perfect place

I saw my first Shonen Jump in the 7th grade

After that it was Van's, Paco Jean's, and Dragon Ball Z buttons down all the way to junior yr

And my YugiOh Cards game was tournament level gawdliness

8155c4dea79d6aa7044c9401b5fd6b0f--static-shock-futurism.jpg

I was only on that shit when I went to my mostly white Charter School.

Being black in Wilmington, Delaware wasn't that hard (black pop is 54% of 70K total pop), but being black in an school for advance Math & Science folk....I felt like a fucking unicorn.

Add to that the fact that I played instruments. How many black kids YOU know play the French Horn or the Mellophone?

Back