Welcome To aBlackWeb

This illustration is insane to even think about.

Society is building it's way to collapse. It's been on this course since we could even conceive of our humanness. The way we have structured our society isnt build to last. Foundation is the most important when building something stable, and this society is highly unstable. There is a wack culture of "euqlity" which is psuedo-euqlity made to give people a false sense of equality because eulquality means equal, not some starving right now, some with no clean water to drink, some so poor they have to beg, etc. Imo, things are pretty mellow compared to how bad its going to get, and thankfully I wont be alive for it.

Niggas been predicting the end of times since the beginning of times, like we ALL aint gonna die some day anyway.

I'm over it bruh. I wish these niggas would hurr'up and tell me a specific date it's goin down so I can stop going to work. I'm tired of payin bills anyway.

Niggas been predicting the end of times since the beginning of times, like we ALL aint gonna die some day anyway.

I'm over it bruh. I wish these niggas would hurr'up and tell me a specific date it's goin down so I can stop going to work. I'm tired of payin bills anyway.
I dont mean end times, I mean the collapse of society as we know it.

Back