Welcome To aBlackWeb

This dumbass n!gga Vado really tried to choke Tahiry on national TV.. SMH

trying to run with shit to just run with shit. I’m saying it’s not a rock so his reaction to me was not warranted. Nowhere did I say oh she good it’s just an apple. And you can get mad about the men are stronger part all you like but we all operate on that. You security if a nigga threw a drink at you I assume you put him to sleep. If his woman throw a drink at you you could put her to sleep too but you wouldn’t because of how it’s looked at. So again what is this debate about?

Both situations dude involved getting his ass beat. Niggas have taken many a ass whoopings on their womans behalf fucking with me.

Saying "it wasn't a rock" was some dumbshit no matter how you slice it. You simply just shouldn't have said it.

Both situations dude involved getting his ass beat. Niggas have taken many a ass whoopings on their womans behalf fucking with me.

Saying "it wasn't a rock" was some dumbshit no matter how you slice it. You simply just shouldn't have said it.

so either way you get the gist of what I said but don’t like how I said it ok cool nice talk

Yo i just watched the ep and tahiry is toxic as fuck and been wilding on Vado ALL season. For her to throw 2 apples at the nigga than laugh at him and then when asked her experience, she plays victim like its all vado fault....

I understand yokin that bitch up..

The fact that nobody on this ep wants to address the elephant in the room is crazy. So if its left at her throwin apples at him its ok? Would she be thrown out?

Its not right what he did but yo everybody got a breaking point.

So willie and lightskin cat get in a full fight, nobody gets thrown out...

Vado aggressively gets close to yokin Tahiry out and automatically gets thrown out? Without an opportunity to grow and work on their issues? Isnt that the point of the show?

Shit just dont feel right

So willie and lightskin cat get in a full fight, nobody gets thrown out...

Vado aggressively gets close to yokin Tahiry out and automatically gets thrown out? Without an opportunity to grow and work on their issues? Isnt that the point of the show?

Shit just dont feel right
they will end up discussing their issues towards the finale. I think i called this on like page 3. This shit was by design

Back