Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Things You Do In Certain Places Other Than What You're Supposed To Do

View attachment 62541

Lmaooooooo I look so cute.

nod-of-approval-gif.gif

Ion know why i doubted you

This is actually smart...wow thx Kandy!
It really helps when washing your hair. I don’t know about you but I hate when all the dirty water from my hair and shampoo and stuff get in my eyes. After i finish washing my hair, my eyes be itching like crazy. The solution, goggles. I also wear them sometimes when I got my lashes done. Water hurts lashes. Then I’ll just wash around my eyes carefully when I’m out the shower.

:think2:

Then sometimes I wear them so I can sing Unda Da Sea.

It really helps when washing your hair. I don’t know about you but I hate when all the dirty water from my hair and shampoo and stuff get in my eyes. After i finish washing my hair, my eyes be itching like crazy. The solution, goggles. I also wear them sometimes when I got my lashes done. Water hurts lashes. Then I’ll just wash around my eyes carefully when I’m out the shower.

:think2:

Then sometimes I wear them so I can sing Unda Da Sea.
It bunzzz fr! Ion een like when water gets in my eyes. I always panic like ima go blind. Got some black soap in my eyes last night trynna wipe off some ugly Dollar Tree eyeshadow I was playin in. But yahhh mane...Totally about to buy some goggles now!

It bunzzz fr! Ion een like when water gets in my eyes. I always panic like ima go blind. Got some black soap in my eyes last night trynna wipe off some ugly Dollar Tree eyeshadow I was playin in. But yahhh mane...Totally about to buy some goggles now!

On the topic of dolla tree...

Do the ones by yall sell steaks? Lol.

Seen a sign up that they had dollar sirloin steaks...aint no way bruh lmao

On the topic of dolla tree...

Do the ones by yall sell steaks? Lol.

Seen a sign up that they had dollar sirloin steaks...aint no way bruh lmao
Salvation Army factory food.
Lmao @sirlion steak. They got porkchops too. Them thangs be thinaf and you'd most likely still be hungry.
tenor.gif

I'd neva eat Dollar Tree meats! Ohhh and the steak actually looks like that meat they use for philly cheese sandwiches. It looks like a flat cinnamon roll lmao.

Doing lines in the washroom

Pissing in the staircase

Eating homemade food in the theatre

Also, drinking beer from home at the theatre

I know its common but I smoke in the car.....not driving or nothing I can be at home....just like the little space

I work out in my office and get busted every time....somebody comes and knocks or calls and I answer all outta breath and shit......."Hhhey...... whhhhatsup"

200.gif

...flush the toilet after using the bathroom at work.

Muthafuccas round here don't seem to do that a lot

Last edited:
Back