Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you can't come back from

If you don't take care of your kids we can't be around each other

If you hurt/kill children you're dead to me

If she cheats on me we're done in the same breath if I cheat on you baby gimme another chance

Trying to get at my chick....you're dead to me

If you do something that causes me discomfort enough to be vulnerable and communicate my discomfort about it. And you do it again.

Cause now, you’re knowingly crossing me, like you can just do me any kind of way.

And specifically for men, if you hit women, date girls, or let slide that you’re ok with sexual assault.

Cuz you’re traumatized
It ain’t got nothing to do with that, there’s something about a woman stepping into her power that’s extremely erotic to me. Ion mean these women that call themselves bad bitches and walk around with entitled and wonky better than thou attitudes.

You ever been wit a chick and she call a company for some reason and she professional and ready and wheel and deal and just be on it

I be ear hustling …like..damn baby

1719351908202.gif

Talk to these niggaz, man

Its something about a woman being powerful that do something to me, ion know.
If she passionate and heated, and it’s got her to the point where she like, this nigga need to choke to feel me..

Like it ain’t even gradual, she just looking at you while to talking and just go for your throat like the undertaker..you don’t even see it coming

Jeez

1719352138082.gif

Back