Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

Growing up i thought only black ppl was Jehovah witnesses because they was the only ones to come knock on your door in the hood. Then one day I was like 24 I went to my auntie house to grab something for my grandma and my aunt had a few ppl in the living room and she was like these are my friends from the Kingdom Hall and my exact response was like are u for real oh shit I didn’t know white ppl can be Jehovah’s Witnesses she was embarrassed and pissed as fuck but I was in shock because I had never seen one before.

I been pronouncing Acai Bowls "Ah-Kie"
That was just one of those words I avoided saying lol

And I thought quinoa was kwen-OH-uh for the longest time
that's one of those words I simply avoided saying until I heard it correctly. I was basically like "fuck I look like embarrassing myself unnecessarily for?"

Overheard somebody at Whole Foods saying it and that's how I learned.

Well guys….how tha fuck do you pronounce it?!

I’ve been waiting patiently for some phonetically correct shit to pop off in here but y’all niggaz went straight to quinoa…btw…did we ever get any answers on that word either?? Lol

I mean I’m not eating either of these things but I sure wanna make sure I’m pronouncing it right when I say “Nah…ion eeeen eat THAT shit…” lol

Well guys….how tha fuck do you pronounce it?!

I’ve been waiting patiently for some phonetically correct shit to pop off in here but y’all niggaz went straight to quinoa…btw…did we ever get any answers on that word either?? Lol

I mean I’m not eating either of these things but I sure wanna make sure I’m pronouncing it right when I say “Nah…ion eeeen eat THAT shit…” lol

Truuu…so I’ve basically been pronouncing quinoa right but been sayin’ acai wrong as fuck…don’t think I’ve ever heard it pronounced properly if Dwight was bein’ real in tha clip lol

Also…before I clicked on tha YT clip you posted I was thinking in my head “BULLSHIT!! Neither of these words are pronounced “Conan”!!” Lmaooo

Didn't know that simple interest was called simple interest. I knew what compound interest was called, but I didn't know what simple interest was called.

Watch this negro look him up and find out I wasn't lying lol

Back