Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

Today I realized that my WiFi only goes out when the microwave is running.

Then I googled it and found out that’s very common due to them operating on the same frequency.

Ummm... Bruh...

If your wifi is going out when the microwave is being used, you need to get rid of that microwave 'cause it's got a serious ass RF leak, and at that wattage it's probably doing damage to you internally.

Ummm... Bruh...

If your wifi is going out when the microwave is being used, you need to get rid of that microwave 'cause it's got a serious ass RF leak, and at that wattage it's probably doing damage to you internally.

Nah I researched that too, it’s straight

549AC5EB-6029-4471-B424-9AB47C517C2D.jpeg

Nah I researched that too, it’s straight

View attachment 272090

Bruh... Cheap microwaves can be had at Walmart for $69.

Gimmie a 1000W magnetron from an old microwave, free reign at Radio Shack or Fry's electronics, and about 24 hours to build some shit and I can show you ONCE what that shit could do to you.

I say once 'cause you'll be effectively lobotomized if you're not outright killed. Won't even take that long either.

Bruh... Cheap microwaves can be had at Walmart for $69.

Gimmie a 1000W magnetron from an old microwave, free reign at Radio Shack or Fry's electronics, and about 24 hours to build some shit and I can show you ONCE what that shit could do to you.

I say once 'cause you'll be effectively lobotomized if you're not outright killed. Won't even take that long either.

I doubt all 1000W are leaking at once since food is cooking just fine

It’s probably less than 1% of that

But thanks for the concern I guess

you saying they all the same pepper, just at different stages?

all of ours started green and then went to whatever color the seeds said (red or yellow)

never saw the opposite color on each

what I didnt know, is that the bumps on the bottom are for males and females

the ones with 3 bumps are male and the 4's are female....4's got more seeds and they're sweeter, no matter the color

yup to the first part.. if you let ur peppers sit long enough while growing, they’ll change colors. Matter of fact u can see this in a jalapeño... sometimes they have just barely started turning red and they make it thru w the rest of the green ones

nope to the 2nd... that bump stuff is meaningless. The fruit or veggie itself isn’t male or female, it’s nothing. But the plant, the plant can be male or female.

Last edited:
yup to the first part.. if you let ur peppers sit long enough while growing, they’ll change colors. Matter of fact u can see this in a jalapeño... sometimes they have just barely started turning red and they make it thru w the rest of the green ones

nope to the 2nd... that bump stuff is meaningless. The fruit or veggie itself isn’t male or female, it’s nothing. But the plant, the plant can be male or female.

Red jalepenos = chipotle pepper.

They're the same thing, but a jalepeno allowed to fully ripen until it's red, dried, and smoked is called chipotle.

I ain't know she was white :yikes1::yikes1::yikes1:

Lemme guess... You prolly didn't know Bobby Caldwell is white too

Lotta white cats made music that we just took for granted as being sung by Black artists until you see em live on TV. Simply Red and Malcolm McDonald also fall into this category. Arguably Michael Bolton when he re-invented himself too but I think a lotta folks knew but let it slide.

Lemme guess... You prolly didn't know Bobby Caldwell is white too

Lotta white cats made music that we just took for granted as being sung by Black artists until you see em live on TV. Simply Red and Malcolm McDonald also fall into this category. Arguably Michael Bolton when he re-invented himself too but I think a lotta folks knew but let it slide.

To answer your question I just found out like a year or 2 that Bobby Caldwell was white

i had no fuckin idea bruh

could probably put together a thread on this cause Jamel dropped this joint right here in his battle wit Goldie last week

n i didnt know this was a Daryl, Hall & Oats song.. (Found out they were white bout 4 years ago)

To answer your question I just found out like a year or 2 that Bobby Caldwell was white

i had no fuckin idea bruh

could probably put together a thread on this cause Jamel dropped this joint right here in his battle wit Goldie last week

n i didnt know this was a Daryl, Hall & Oats song.. (Found out they were white bout 4 years ago)

Bruh... back in the late 70's/early 80's you couldn't tell me Hall and Oates wasn't Black... Until I saw one of their videos on MTV sometime in the early 80's.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Had me all fucked up.

Back