Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

if you hold down on your keyboard on iPhone, you can easily move the cursor... easier for typing..

sprite-bottle-v-750-ml.png

+

images

=

GUEST_9e30ab07-1e9f-4e29-88d5-30f89fc9ae9f

if your stomach is fucked up and you dont have any alka seltizer just put salt in your sprite, drink the fizz and burp. sprite and salt does the same thing. thanks grandma.

Last edited:
hold down ctrl and then press W on your keyboard while browsing online to speed up how fast your pages load in

also if your typing something online and you highlight it before holding down ctrl then pressing W it will do a spell check (on the whole paragraph or w/e and make the changes)

Talking to my son just now and he was talking about how Arkansas is just Kansas wit’ an A-R in front of it...this nigga just about blew my high

I thought Prima donna was Pre-Madonna.
Also thought when people said: "all intents and purposes" they were saying "all intensive purposes."
I remember one of my earliest memories at age 4 that used to drive me crazy was when people would ask "what's up?" I remember thinking then that they weren't asking what's was up in the sky, but I couldn't figure out what they were talking about. I would think about this a lot, but never ask anyone. I think that was my earliest memory of being confused

I didnt know how to play dominoes until Red Dead Redemption 2 came out.

some of that shit aint dominos tho

ran up on some guys playing on the corner in Strawberry, i think

they werent counting the board they just matched and tried to get everything out of their hand

Tilly knows what she's doing

When women talk to you about their problems, they don't want solutions. They just want you to listen to them talk about their problems. They like problems, and it they don't have any. They will become emotionally attached to the problems of others and or troubled people, just so they can talk about it.

:js4:
And ain't shit u can say or do about it, cause women are natural born psychos..u just have to empathetically listen and then they feel better, move on, then give you pussy cause they feel warm inside now

all the way on point until the end lol

but yeah, still learning this myself.....they love ongoing problems with no end.....they dont want an end......just wanna talk about it and have you just sitting there feeling the same way they feel about it.....dont do nothing with that feeling tho, god forbid lmao

i think processing the emotions and shit helps them in some kinda way.....like us when we get mad or sad, we're looking for something to change that immediately.....physically/mentally doesnt matter....we gone fight or go have a drink or something and then figure out how to cut whats causing that grief so we can move on...but they really just wanna open the wound and lay in it...and talk about it...and pick at it....and think about it...and talk about it again lol

kinda puts me in mind of how they LIKE movies that make them cry....thats entertainment.....that emotional stress provides some type of high I swear it does lol...it has to...

we'll never really get it

some of that shit aint dominos tho

ran up on some guys playing on the corner in Strawberry, i think

they werent counting the board they just matched and tried to get everything out of their hand

Tilly knows what she's doing

all the way on point until the end lol

but yeah, still learning this myself.....they love ongoing problems with no end.....they dont want an end......just wanna talk about it and have you just sitting there feeling the same way they feel about it.....dont do nothing with that feeling tho, god forbid lmao

i think processing the emotions and shit helps them in some kinda way.....like us when we get mad or sad, we're looking for something to change that immediately.....physically/mentally doesnt matter....we gone fight or go have a drink or something and then figure out how to cut whats causing that grief so we can move on...but they really just wanna open the wound and lay in it...and talk about it...and pick at it....and think about it...and talk about it again lol

kinda puts me in mind of how they LIKE movies that make them cry....thats entertainment.....that emotional stress provides some type of high I swear it does lol...it has to...

we'll never really get it
Huh..

Welp, I thought i knew dominoes after Red Dead Redemption 2 came out.

go back to chapter 2 or 3 (when the camp was by the lake) Tilly should be running a dominos table

she plays real bones

them other dudes are playing some quick draw shit i've never seen

thats exactly why you aint invited to none of the black cookouts Lou

they see you and start hiding the weed and covering up the potato salad and shit

that most of the IG poses that are "selfies" arent in fact actual selfies

someone is taking the picture of them pretending to take a selfie

Back