Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things Women Do Too Soon That Make Men Run?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
18513533_738561152989873_2706845834850336768_n.jpg

Tell you they love you after only a 1-3 months of dating.

Already making future relationship plans.

Begging to meet your family less than a month of dating.

Already questioning why you havent responded to a text/call in a "timely" manner.

Questioning who are all the females friends on your FB/Twitter page.

Asking for money 1st week of meeting.

Telling you she wants you to be her kid(s) stepfather

Any illegal activity.

Untrustworthy.

When they change they name in contacts to bae after a month of dating.

I know that's minor compared to everything recap posted but that shits goofy

Mayne looka here. I could've kept going, but has to stop myself. Lol

Idk i can look past a lot of ish
Last time i was leery of a chick i went out with
Shorty told me she was a feminist.
Started thinking of all those annoying illogical online bitches but it ended up not really mattering...i think

Mayne looka here. I could've kept going, but has to stop myself. Lol
the hell kinda women do u deal with? sounded like tales of ratchetry
Idk i can look past a lot of ish
Last time i was leery of a chick i went out with
Shorty told me she was a feminist.
Started thinking of all those annoying illogical online bitches but it ended up not really mattering...i think
u can look past all the triflin shit posted, but bein a feminist is a dealbreaker?

u a backward no-standard havin ass nigga. any1 ever told u that?

the hell kinda women do u deal with? sounded like tales of ratchetry

u can look past all the triflin shit posted, but bein a feminist is a dealbreaker?

Nope, you're the first.

love is relative though. I dont believe there is a timetable on love. or rather, are you weirded out if she expresses the love for you in what you may deem to be a short time?

i think a person can have love for you and it not be weird. I think they can love they way they feel when around you, or when you speak to them, etc..

it gets weird if the love is more of infatuation and they express the love as a possessive constraint

love is relative though. I dont believe there is a timetable on love. or rather, are you weirded out if she expresses the love for you in what you may deem to be a short time?

i think a person can have love for you and it not be weird. I think they can love they way they feel when around you, or when you speak to them, etc..

it gets weird if the love is more of infatuation and they express the love as a possessive constraint
I think most people only admit to loving someone when they have the idea that it's mutual. it can seem too soon when it isn't reciprocal.

I think he's jamaican or some kind of islander, he can't help himself b

Back