Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things U Ain’t Too Cool To Admit U Like

every nigga got a guilty pleasure. all it means is you probably feel embarrassed by it and you're gonna give second, maybe even third thoughts to admitting the shit.

like,
im attracted to ratchet american chicks. and if i lived down there i might just end up on maury.

I got diverse musical tastes. When I get in the car and put the music on random that shit might go from some hardcore rap to some Celtic folk music to some Peruvian pan flutes to some Reggae.

I ain't ashamed of it, but the switch up sometimes does have people who riding with me looking at me like

I watch something educational about the universe or the earth as far as geology or something about how nature works every sunday

I watch time lapses drone videos over other countries on YouTube

I listen to ambient, bossa nova, and drum and bass music

I watch something educational about the universe or the earth as far as geology or something about how nature works every sunday

Ambient music is great for focusing and sleeping.

ObviousYellowishFruitbat-size_restricted.gif

I keep ambient going in my bedroom and got a grip of DnB and Jungle in my playlists, particularly older cats like Goldie, Fabio and Grooverider, Photek, Source Direct, etc.

ObviousYellowishFruitbat-size_restricted.gif

I keep ambient going in my bedroom and got a grip of DnB and Jungle in my playlists, particularly older cats like Goldie, Fabio and Grooverider, Photek, Source Direct, etc.
I was just listening to Sunray 2 by goldie and some J majik songs last week

I play the grand staircase by Port Blue a lot as well

Im a book worm and study subjects like world history, anthropology, psychology, mythology, esoteric knowledge, etc. on scholarly level just due to natural interest ??

I got diverse musical tastes. When I get in the car and put the music on random that shit might go from some hardcore rap to some Celtic folk music to some Peruvian pan flutes to some Reggae.

I ain't ashamed of it, but the switch up sometimes does have people who riding with me looking at me like

Damn! I thought my Spotify playlist was eccentric

Back