Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Things That Have Made You Laugh on The Internet: Volume 1

On the IC...that damn Scumbag thread. Wish I had the link.

The story Geechie told about him smashing a chick who's boyfriend/husband did 3 tours in Afghanistan, he found out, and threaten to kill that nigga..LOL!!

That whole story had me in TEARS! Nigga said since then he had to keep lookin over his shoulder, cuz he thought that muthafucca was gonna sniper shoot his azzz. Lol.

Same thread...I can't remember if it was Wall or somebody else, but told the story of how they smashing a chick who had a stalker crazy azzz boyfriend, and how that muthafucca climbed thru her window, crawled over the poster layin next to the chick, and started whoopin her azzz cuz she had another nigga in bed wit her. Damn near lost it. Lol!

https://allhiphop.vanillaforums.com/categories

[Q

This joint right here in HD.. chris Nolan aint got shit on this i was mindblown about how butter that shit was the cinematography should have gotten an oscar

Lmaoooo yo how Am I just now seein this shit

On the IC...that damn Scumbag thread. Wish I had the link.

The story Geechie told about him smashing a chick who's boyfriend/husband did like 3 tours I think in Afghanistan, he found out, and threaten to kill that nigga..LOL!!

That whole story had me in TEARS! Nigga said since then he had to keep lookin over his shoulder, cuz he thought that muthafucca was gonna sniper shoot his azzz. Lol.

Same thread...I can't remember if it was Wall or somebody else, but told the story of how they smashing a chick who had a stalker crazy azzz boyfriend, and how that muthafucca climbed thru her window, crawled over the poster layin next to the chick, and started whoopin her azzz cuz she had another nigga in bed wit her. Damn near lost it. Lol!

Man it was one nigga, I can't even recall, but said he was hitting some chick and the chick's granny was on a machine that had to be set at a certain level so that she can get the right oxygen to be alert Lol.

Nigga said he lower that bitch to the point to have it put granny to sleep, granny was half dead for 20 minutes and the niggas was smashing the chick, breh Man look, I laughed so hard, I started choking Lmaooo

Then the nigga who got his ass beat by a faggit in the grocery store Lmaooo, nigga said the faggit was beating him up with cucumbers or some shit Lmaooooo yoooo, help lmaoo

Imma fucked up person so this had me rolling

My patna that showed it to me was like "look at the wheel keep spinning at the end" LOLOLOLOL

jvZjFH.gif

Funny cause we all can relate,..lol, that laugh to hide the hurt is the funniest part

NIG-GA!!! LOL!! This shyt hit so close to home. Hell I done raged out on a Mario game cuz.

I damn near passed out laughing at this shit when I first saw it. When I say real tears I mean real tears

When this video 1st dropped, I fucc'd around laughing so hard, damn got a headache the rest of the day. Lol!

LMAO!!!

Back