Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Things That Have Made You Laugh on The Internet: Volume 1

images

this shit here man... lmfao

my elderly family members get took every day and I cant help them lmao

somebody posted Luke Skywalker in the brown robe and said "repost if you're not shamed of Jesus."

my auntie happy ass reposted it twice and me intervening to correct her would only open a can of worms I cant publicly deal with

Just read this post about schools hounding alumni for donations

Here’s a call I received from my alma mater:

“Hi! This is Cindy and I’m a freshman this year at your college. I’m calling because we’re looking for mentors to give advice to incoming freshmen like me. Could I ask you a few questions about college?”

“Sure, go ahead”

“Well, as you know, budgets are tight this year and we were hoping you would donate at least $2000 to keep the high quality education you enjoyed a part of this college.”

“No”

“No? Well, if that amount won’t work for you, maybe you would consider a donation of $1500?”

“No, I’m not donating anything at this time”

“No? Well, maybe you would consider...”

She continued to lower the amount until we reached a dollar. I told her she could have the dollar if they sent someone to pick it up. She got mad and hung up, but that didn’t stop them from calling again a week later.

Don’t pretend to want an honest opinion and then turn it into a scummy money grab. I don’t owe them anything. I paid for my education and was successful through my own hard work.

Back