Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Things That Have Made You Laugh on The Internet: Volume 1

JUDAH

OG
I know these types of posts just get posted at random, so I thought I'd make a thread for these types of posts to go.

Whether it be posts made here or elsewhere, videos, or social media posts. Drop it here.

I remember SuperGangster posted this picture.....

zg7e25ja9mt1.jpg

Someone said, and I quote:

"That boy got a key to a fuck nigga chest."

I laughed for like ten minutes bruh.

Add on.

I stickied it for you bruh

This should be as legendary as the Spelling HOF

It was all good a moment ago...

I swear the first time I saw this shit I had tears rollin down my face and my eyes were beet red. My boss came by my desk and thought I was sad and I showed him the video. That nigga laughed so goddamned loud I ended up with my whole department at my cube to watch it.

'That was to high.......'

'She probably lost breathe'

'Get her wig....'

I actually had to get up from my desk and walk it off after watching this shit at work for the first time. Even just now, when the slow-mo comes in, I lost it again with tears and shit. This video is NEVER not funny.

On another forum dude was telling the story of him throwing his boy a bachelor party in his basement. His guys start trippin and harassing the strippers. The part that got me though was when he said 1 stripper got put in the full nelson by one dude while another was tickling her. Funniest shit I’ve read online

Another video that had me in tears at the office.

"fook... uuuuuuhhhngf...."

b-pumper-this-nikka-dead-o.gif

Last edited:
'Step on his feet, you stepped on mine!'

'Let him feel like what the NFL gonna feel like.'

'Wooooooo! Mount up!'

'Step on your uncle toes nigga!'

'Shhiiiiittt I'm gon beat yo ass'

Reactions: GNS
Anyone got a link to the IC?

Funniest shit i ever read was (i think it was Dro) story about shitting his pants on rodeo drive or something like that.

Back