Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things Everybody Has Done.... Except You.

Me neither. I feel like there is alot of luck involved with that situation. Right place, right time kind of thing.

Just being a blackout-drunk attractive black man at a house party full of Beckies, single and in couple all the same, who barely hid their thyrst or even the urge to cheat on their boyfriends over fulfilling a race fetish fantasm...

Just being a blackout-drunk attractive black man at a house party full of Beckies, single and in couple all the same, who barely hid their thyrst or even the urge to cheat on their boyfriends over fulfilling a race fetish fantasm...
But even in that situation what are the odds of that happening every time you walk into that type of party. Threesomes are tough to negotiate.

But even in that situation what are the odds of that happening every time you walk into that type of party. Threesomes are tough to negotiate.

I suppose it just unfolded up by itself, concerning my case... I'm always getting stuck at the most weird coincidental conveniences or witnessing some weird occurence coming. A magnet for weird things.

1 - Robbing.
2 - Lying pathologically.
3 - Denying facts that doesn't suits my narrative indefinitively.
4 - Cheating (I never been in couple officially. So that was not cheating, it was playin') .
5 - Protected sex (yet) .
6 - Having a woman giving me a blowjob (that's dirty) .
7 - Travelled abroad.
8 - Travelled on an airplane.
And 9 - See the ocean.

Lol @Maywood , why the "wack" button? ?

Deadass. Lol. Cuz once they do...that shit is non-negotiable.

My middle brother always getting fucked up on the job n he wont go to the hospital for shit so when that nigga made a dentist appointment for his wisdom teeth i knew it was real

Not everyone's wisdom teeth will ever bother them

Dentists usually want to remove them if they didn't completely push thru the gums and position themselves correctly or if someone has gum disease, as the wisdom teeth are really difficult to clean. And because they are so far back in the mouth, they can exacerbate gum disease and affect the other teeth next to them and deteriorate the bone if gum disease is present.

Back