Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things Everybody Has Done.... Except You.

Lmaooooo.

In simple terms. Bad cold = flu

A flu is a cold with more severe symptoms. So if you had a BAD COLD that was most likely the FLU nigga.

You not different nigga. Just uneducated.
OK, then if this is true, I guess the flu ain’t shit.

Here I was thinking it was something serious that kept people bedridden for weeks at a time, but it’s just the common cold?

Damn.

People are pussies.

I’ve never even been vaccinated for the flu...

At least, not as an adult... I don’t know about when I was a kid.

Well thanks for the info.

Flu = Common Cold.

Are you interested in getting a license at all?

Nah. I'm 100% conditioned to biking, subway trains, streetcars and buses. Transit service is usually reliable and I like that I have the freedom to read, use my phone, lay back and chill, etc. But even the culture of transit... The people, the hustle, the buskers, the random shit u might see. It's like its own urban cultural institution. It's practically a part of me. Always appreciative and grateful for it.

Last edited:
OK, then if this is true, I guess the flu ain’t shit.

Here I was thinking it was something serious that kept people bedridden for weeks at a time, but it’s just the common cold?

Damn.

People are pussies.

I’ve never even been vaccinated for the flu...

At least, not as an adult... I don’t know about when I was a kid.

Well thanks for the info.

Flu = Common Cold.

I survived H1N1.

Yes.

People are pussies.

I never said the flu=the common cold tho. They are both 2 similar respiratory illnesses. The more severe of the 2 is the flu. So when you categorize it as a severe cold more than likely it was the flu. A cold is a cold it doesn't have levels of severity. There isn't a nice cold, a soft cold, a rough cold, or severe cold. Theres just a cold then theres a flu. Both spread and mutate so fast theres no cure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I get more use out of a smartphone than wearing a pair of Jordan's. My phone is used for business, leisure, research, etc.
I swear I wasted so much money on sneakers back then as a young buck that I realized as I got older how much having those sneakers was useless after they were worn out. I don't mind buying nice high quality dress shoes but I will not waste money buying high price sneakers ever again.

I swear I wasted so much money on sneakers back then as a young buck that I realized as I got older how much having those sneakers was useless after they were worn out. I don't mind buying nice high quality dress shoes but I will not waste money buying high price sneakers ever again.
Worked at Foot Locker 96-2000. Didn't pay for sneakers even though our discount was only 15%.

Think about the J's that came out during that period and you'll understand how lucky I was to be in that position at that time.

Worked at Foot Locker 96-2000. Didn't pay for sneakers even though our discount was only 15%.

Think about the J's that came out during that period and you'll understand how lucky I was to be in that position at that time.
Yeah, I remember looking at eastbay that had discount sneakers as well and usually had sneakers before footlocker had them and some sneakers footlocker never had on shelves.

Yeah, I remember looking at eastbay that had discount sneakers as well and usually had sneakers before footlocker had them and some sneakers footlocker never had on shelves.

Lookup the Jordans and all the other signature shows that were released during that period and you'll see what I mean.

Back