They Got Jon Gruden On The Summerjam Racism Screen

I said back when Mark gave Gruden the job that he would regret it. This not how I thought he would regret it though. I am not surprised because Gruden always seemed like the type. There was just something about him. Similar to Ditka

Well

enlighten the folks

what's really goin on?

:oreally:

An investigation into a completely different team that resulted in over 650k emails being gone through and only Gruden suffered consequences? There's some more shit either being covered up or coming out that Gruden is just the 1st in a line of people to fall for this. You think Dan Snyder ain't aware of these leaks? For once media instead of pretending he don't exist DC media is actually asking how in the hell Dan Snyder and them have seemingly skated so far when this entire thing started because of shit going on in their offices.

Dungy always been an invertebrate who knows his place.... if we keeping it 100 most of them are....docile, obedient negroes who try not to make a sound when they walk i have been observing black football coaches for years..

Thats how the nfl wants them

Yeah Dungy showed his hand years ago. He's very much on that religious conservative kick and has been for a long ass time now. He's always had the "let's forgive and move forward" response anytime someone gets caught doing or saying something foul

Tirico kills me with the "he never showed any racial ways around me"...

there were fucking KKK members who were in law enforcement...judges, lawyers, police officers...

you dont know WHAT tf he does when he not around you. White people are excellent at being chameleons.

Tirico kills me with the "he never showed any racial ways around me"...

there were fucking KKK members who were in law enforcement...judges, lawyers, police officers...

you dont know WHAT tf he does when he not around you. White people are excellent at being chameleons.
Tirico another clown who says he's not black but claim he's Italian. I'm not surprised that he has this opinion on Gruden

Trust me bro. I would never get on TV and defend John Gruden and I would never ask that question irl infront of white ppl.

It's not worth the battle n rich white men in America dont need my assistance. They will always be iight.

But in the privacy of blk ppl. I can ask the question

I think you can. I don't have any friends of other races or cultures, but I imagine in those relationships, there is bound to be some line stepping from time to time. You don't cut a friend off just because they did something wrong. And if your friend is getting dragged publicly, and you know some of the criticism is wrong, then you should stand up publicly because that's what friends do and it doesn't really matter what a bunch of people you don't even know think.

That said, standing up for a friend doesn't mean you believe they should be absolved of responsibility for bad actions. It's fine for Gruden's black friends (assuming he has actual black friends and not just black lackies that want to keep their positions) to stick up for him, but the first thing that should come out of their mouths is that he was wrong and that he probably needs to suffer some consequences for his actions. Now if they want to go on and say that in their experience Gruden isn't the person that's defined by what he said then so be it. But what their belief about him doesn't trump what he was proven to have done.