Breaking News They cloning monkeys outchea'

Is it cool to clone monkeys?

• Total voters
its an ethics thing with cloning...

they are claiming the cloned "subjects" wont have a soul and can become depressed.

but its crap.

i work with cell cloning devices in labs....the shit is mind blowing.

the human body is an amazing machine.

but cancer........that shit alive...like for real. shit adapts like you can not understand.

A clone is just creating a twin.

It hasn't gotten to the point where they can just take a cell and grow it to adulthood in a lab like it's portrayed in movies.

More along the lines of creating an embryo identical to yourself and implanting it in a woman to carry it to term.

A clone is just creating a twin.

It hasn't gotten to the point where they can just take a cell and grow it to adulthood in a lab like it's portrayed in movies.

More along the lines of creating an embryo identical to yourself and implanting it in a woman to carry it to term.
aint that simple bruh......

you have medicine that can do that.

its a bit more detailed.

I agree with AP. They need to use this cloning shit for good and clone the endangered species.
well my reasoning for this is, how would those animals fare, when they original versions have been held in captivity away from their natural habitats?

What is this going to do to the food chain/ecosytem?

shit like that

aint that simple bruh......

you have medicine that can do that.

its a bit more detailed.

Medicine?????

What are you talking about?

I'm not just talking about implanting an embryo in a surrogate.

This would be a situation in which a human embryo is formed from one of a person's cells.......and the child would genetically be that person's identical twin.

There's nothing simple about that at all.

Medicine?????

What are you talking about?

I'm not just talking about implanting an embryo in a surrogate.

This would be a situation in which a human embryo is formed from one of a person's cells.......and the child would genetically be that person's identical twin.

There's nothing simple about that at all.
they have medicines that can make a cell split....thus making it the duplicate of the first

Probably setting the tone for "introducing" it to humans....

However, the swine is more closely related to man...

&

They are cloning clones in Asia....

Last edited:
True, but it'll take a lot more than that to turn that cell into a human embryo.
if you are cloning an embryo you need the nuclear dna information.

this is a matter of block building with a blueprint, not template stamping

Worldstar comments >>> this dude said "They ain't clone shit,how you know they didn't just put two monkeys together and say they're clones ? Show us the process from

beginning to end."

Worldstar comments >>> this dude said "They ain't clone shit,how you know they didn't just put two monkeys together and say they're clones ? Show us the process from

beginning to end."
that nigga wouldnt understand how the shit starts.