Netflix They Cloned Tyrone

Great movie. Great job by all 3 of the main characters.

Reactions: Koltrain
This movie was exceptional... it felt like I live comic book, with cold reality mixed in. I think ima run it back today

Reactions: Playmaker88
I almost didn't give it a chance because of Jamie Foxx character dressing like Willie Dynamite, but it turned out to be pretty good.

@Duwop come celebrate ya boy Jamie! 😏 On the road to recovery and got a potential movie of the year!

Last edited:
Classics,Comedy and Clones

PRAISE : This mix of genres,parodies of well known fads and nods to classic film making really worked for me for the most part. The story about an unlikely trio onto the trail of a nefarious government conspiracy starts off basic but becomes much more. The three leads John Boyega, Teyonah Parris and Jamie Foxx are great. There are a lot of laughs to be had but there's a deeper message throughout the movie with a lot of The Twilight Zone ,A Clockwork Orange and Sorry To Bother you around its edges.But like I said before it's much more . The diversions of life in life that are in place to distract people from what's really important. All of this is mixed with a great soundtrack which is as diverse as the many genres that fill the movie. The film really never diverts from its societal issues message and that made me enjoy it even more.

PROBLEMS: There are some repetitive moments. The ending though laced with some good twists was partially predictable.

Scale of 1 to 10 an 8

Reactions: shutupGabi
might be the only black lead movie that was good this year I’m definitely watching it again.