Welcome To aBlackWeb

These people are...

Forgot about Black Fridays over there, queuing is non-existent more like a stampede rather than a civil shopping experience.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
yea I’ve noticed Americans seem to frown on the word cunt, met a couple of Americans who took it as an insult when I called them a cunt.

even tho my mannerisms and smile on my face whilst saying it would indicate im using it in an endearing manor.
Yea someone just told me the other day how horrible a word 'cunt' is and that's from someone who curses a lot. I lol'd
Just another word to me

yea I’ve noticed Americans seem to frown on the word cunt, met a couple of Americans who took it as an insult when I called them a cunt.

even tho my mannerisms and smile on my face whilst saying it would indicate im using it in an endearing manor.

Lol, I had no idea yall used cunt as a term of endearment. It's literally calling someone a Pussy. Or it has the same impact as being called a bitch.
That is why they got offended. One word used throughout the world could mean something totally different depending on where you are. Fascinating and dangerous.

Lol, I had no idea yall used cunt as a term of endearment. It's literally calling someone a Pussy. Or it has the same impact as being called a bitch.
That is why they got offended. One word used throughout the world could mean something totally different depending on where you are. Fascinating and dangerous.
Im aware of the word and it’s use, I use it in both manners.

“fuckoff you cunt” <- friendly

“fuckoff, you cunt” <- disrespectful

either way I’m fine with standing behind the consequences of my words.

When yall driving, and a mfer car on the yellow line for some reason is he driving on the line, or driving in the line?

The answer is clear

Yall at the DMV, they have they line where it says stand behind this line, if your foot on that line, are you on that line, or in that line?

Yall tripping

ya'll kids ride on line skates?

ya'll do coke on lines?

what if the invisible line owner/opener decides his line is zig zag but ya'll cant see it? is everybody off line

is it the end of the line or the back of the line?....i feel like on top of the line is the same as on the back of the line.....unless its laying on its back but thats just weird

what do ya'll call it when somebody takes your spot on the line? Stabbing?

"ayo chill with the laceration family....you buggin right now"

I think some jailhouse niggas came home saying that and ya'll just rocked w/ it

they actually got lines on the floors

Back