Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amazon THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE CHILDREN

Also this is part of the bloomhouse collection.. they've been putting out some quality shit thru that studio

Y'all watch this yet?

I wanna talk about it

Horror ain't been scary since I was a toddler, thats not the reason I don't watch horror.

Don't try to play me over breakfast sir. 😒 😂

How was it otherwise?

Generic horror movie. Premise was paper thin with little to no explanation on why whats happening is happening.

You wont give a shit about any of the characters, even the children. You might get a chuckle or two out of it but I didnt even laugh at how ridiculous it was.

How you fumble trying to make lil creepy kids creepy. Ending was ass as well. This some Uwe Boll tax writeoff shit

Generic horror movie. Premise was paper thin with little to no explanation on why whats happening is happening.

You wont give a shit about any of the characters, even the children. You might get a chuckle or two out of it but I didnt even laugh at how ridiculous it was.

How you fumble trying to make lil creepy kids creepy. Ending was ass as well. This some Uwe Boll tax writeoff shit
We just gotta figure out how to market what Du is smoking

The Mayfair show was cheeks.... But this movie was damn good

Inori must've been watching with his phone in his hand .. cuz this shit was a fun ass ride.

The dialogue was great, and the relationships felt genuine. Like I totally feel this is how people would respond to something like this. I loved the way everybody turned on everybody. That shit just worked for me. The humor could have been better ... But in no way was this a bad movie. Them creepy ass smiles on them kids was awesome.

Y'all gotta open up whatever mental blocks y'all got in your heads that don't let you enjoy shit like this. There's way too many low budget gems that bring joy to the world that y'all don't get to enjoy because of whatever it is y'all can't get past.

I enjoyed this one, and would totally watch it again

Like since y'all not gonna watch it..... Imma point out some of the shit that floored me

One of the couples were having relationship issues cuz they had a botched swing with another couple.

The husband essentially watched his wife get fucked and did nothing with the other dude's wife... When that shit came out, I was like.

👀 Oh shit

The other couple didn't have kids. And it wasn't explored as to why, then it came out that the chick didn't feel her husband could be a good dad cuz he had anxiety issues. And she never expressed it to him, but told her girl and she threw it in his face after he threw her getting smashed in front of her husband.

Again I was like 👀 oh shit

The chick was actually making a few nice moves to try to slip the kids when shit went down... And I appreciated that.. cuz she was thinking under pressure.

I appreciated the Mexican inclusion. It felt natural.

The cop getting fucked up as predictable as it was, was still gratifying. Cuz the kids really needed to fuck someone up, and even though they showed out on the trailer. I loved how on time that was.... When they threw the ranger into the window... That shit was hilarious. Ain't get one shot off.

I loved how dude really went through his emotions when he thought the kids were dead to his bewilderment when he saw them alive. Dude really sold that shit, and it made the movie entertaining as hell.. cuz those kids were fucking with him, and that shit had me laughing like hell... Especially when the little boy fake died... Aww man that shit was crazy. Only thing I would have added to that was that the Dad should have stole off on slim. A fight between them would have added to the tension.

But naw man, this at least a 6.5/10

You guys gotta learn how to have fun with shit 🧐

Like since y'all not gonna watch it..... Imma point out some of the shit that floored me

One of the couples were having relationship issues cuz they had a botched swing with another couple.

The husband essentially watched his wife get fucked and did nothing with the other dude's wife... When that shit came out, I was like.

👀 Oh shit

The other couple didn't have kids. And it wasn't explored as to why, then it came out that the chick didn't feel her husband could be a good dad cuz he had anxiety issues. And she never expressed it to him, but told her girl and she threw it in his face after he threw her getting smashed in front of her husband.

Again I was like 👀 oh shit

The chick was actually making a few nice moves to try to slip the kids when shit went down... And I appreciated that.. cuz she was thinking under pressure.

I appreciated the Mexican inclusion. It felt natural.

The cop getting fucked up as predictable as it was, was still gratifying. Cuz the kids really needed to fuck someone up, and even though they showed out on the trailer. I loved how on time that was.... When they threw the ranger into the window... That shit was hilarious. Ain't get one shot off.

I loved how dude really went through his emotions when he thought the kids were dead to his bewilderment when he saw them alive. Dude really sold that shit, and it made the movie entertaining as hell.. cuz those kids were fucking with him, and that shit had me laughing like hell... Especially when the little boy fake died... Aww man that shit was crazy. Only thing I would have added to that was that the Dad should have stole off on slim. A fight between them would have added to the tension.

But naw man, this at least a 6.5/10

You guys gotta learn how to have fun with shit 🧐

you was high fam which would explain why you thought this was deeper than it was.. I get it.

I saw all the things you and still this shit aint hit for me

you was high fam which would explain why you thought this was deeper than it was.. I get it.

I saw all the things you and still this shit aint hit for me
Yeah I was all up in those people business... That botched swing was not something I was ready to hear about in a horror movie

Okay I'm sold

I'm watching it now.

That's what they get for going down in caves.

That black/mixed girl from Barbarian trying to be a new scream queen.She was looking like Alecia keys to me at some angles.

It
Okay I'm sold

I'm watching it now.

That's what they get for going down in caves.

That black/mixed girl from Barbarian trying to be a new scream queen.She was looking like Alecia keys to me at some angles.
She was pissing me off in the movie. But I contributed it to her being with a white boy she didn't really respect.

She would have listened to me had I told her them kids were fucked up 🧐

It

She was pissing me off in the movie. But I contributed it to get being with a white boy she didn't really respect.

She would have listened to me had I told her them kids were fucked up 🧐
I meeeeeeeeeeeean,she's a woman

I'm about half way through when she's just denying them being weird because she wasn't there when they did what they did.

Back