Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amazon THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE CHILDREN

It

She was pissing me off in the movie. But I contributed it to get being with a white boy she didn't really respect.

She would have listened to me had I told her them kids were fucked up 🧐
Don't tell me shit,but I gotta feeling they were already fucked anyway way before we even got to the denial

Riiiiiiiiight??!?
Shit reminded me of when groot stopped dancing when Drax looked at him how she stopped moving when the kids looked back at her.

IDK how she thought shit was cool when she threw them in the same hole that turned them into that shit and the mother and Ben got turned and I'm sure the father will be too soon.

And why would they do that at the end?

I assume that it doesn't matter .They'll still come back.

Her black side came out when she got in that car and dipped,but her white side made her stop on the side of the road.

This was creepy and fun.

I'm not mad at it.

Like since y'all not gonna watch it..... Imma point out some of the shit that floored me

One of the couples were having relationship issues cuz they had a botched swing with another couple.

The husband essentially watched his wife get fucked and did nothing with the other dude's wife... When that shit came out, I was like.

👀 Oh shit

The other couple didn't have kids. And it wasn't explored as to why, then it came out that the chick didn't feel her husband could be a good dad cuz he had anxiety issues. And she never expressed it to him, but told her girl and she threw it in his face after he threw her getting smashed in front of her husband.

Again I was like 👀 oh shit

The chick was actually making a few nice moves to try to slip the kids when shit went down... And I appreciated that.. cuz she was thinking under pressure.

I appreciated the Mexican inclusion. It felt natural.

The cop getting fucked up as predictable as it was, was still gratifying. Cuz the kids really needed to fuck someone up, and even though they showed out on the trailer. I loved how on time that was.... When they threw the ranger into the window... That shit was hilarious. Ain't get one shot off.

I loved how dude really went through his emotions when he thought the kids were dead to his bewilderment when he saw them alive. Dude really sold that shit, and it made the movie entertaining as hell.. cuz those kids were fucking with him, and that shit had me laughing like hell... Especially when the little boy fake died... Aww man that shit was crazy. Only thing I would have added to that was that the Dad should have stole off on slim. A fight between them would have added to the tension.

But naw man, this at least a 6.5/10

You guys gotta learn how to have fun with shit 🧐
That cop lady was a dumb ass.

First of all they called them about a child possibly being murdered and it took from daytime to night for them to show up?

Lady comes out the house covered in blood talking hysterical and she tells her "Just stay out here".

What if Margaret was the killer and just broke out or worse?

She deserved that shit.

That was easily the hardest laugh in the movie. Cuz that cop did EVERYTHING wrong... And the movie did not disappoint on how she was dealt with

That was easily the hardest laugh in the movie. Cuz that cop did EVERYTHING wrong... And the movie did not disappoint on how she was dealt with

lmao dumbass said they killed them all!

Ok.. let me go in there BY MYSELF.. you stay here ill be right back.

She aint even pull outa the fuckin gun even tho shorty is covered in blood.

me watching:

lol yo Du gassed the fuck outa this bullshit
:foh5:

lmao dumbass said they killed them all!

Ok.. let me go in there BY MYSELF.. you stay here ill be right back.

She aint even pull outa the fuckin gun even tho shorty is covered in blood.

me watching:

lol yo Du gassed the fuck outa this bullshit
:foh5:
c7d14a97-ebc2-4b40-b3c4-26bead3b230d_text.gif

Back